11: Now You Know

Kenny's Turn:

"Well Now That I Got All Of The Scooby Gang Here, I Think I Should Start My Story From High School. I'm Pretty Sure You Know By Now That Ryan And I Used To Date, Until She Started Fuckin Around With Kev".

Ryan Maneuvered Herself Around To Face Me, While I Was Sitting Down In This Huge, Medieval Chair, With Gold Spikes And Chains Which Complimented The Velvet, Maroon Texture.

"I Didn't Fuck Kev Until After You And I Broke Up, Bitch!"

I Quickly Rose Out Of My Chair, And Glided Ryan's Way. I Took The Palm Of My Hand And Held It Against Both Her Mouth And Nose, Until Her Body Fell Lifeless.

Liyah's Eyes Watered Instantly, And When I Looked Into Them, I Seen Nothing. She Looked Deathly, As If She Was Ready To Kill Me.

"YOU BITCH!!!! IMMA FUCKIN KILL YOU! SHE BETTA WAKE UP BITCH ASS NIGGA!!! SHE BETTA WAKE UP".

Liyah Continued Screaming And Yanking At The Chain To Free Herself, But It Was Useless. The Last Yank Resulted In A Broken Wrist, That You Could Hear Snap All The Way Upstairs. Oddly Enough, That Didn't Seem To Stop Her. She Kept Pulling And Pulling, Until Her Body Gave Out And She Fell To The Floor, Crying In Agony.

"Well I'm Glad You Finished Your Little Bitch Fit. I'd Like To Tell The Rest Of My Story, Without Being Interrupted".

Stef Puffed Up, Like He Was Ready To Throw Em. We'd Eventually Get To It, But I Wanted Everyone To Know The Truth First.

"Like I Said, They Started Fuckin Around And I Found Out About It. One Night After Fuckin Ryan, I Waited Until She Drifted Off And Went To My Car To Retrieve My Ak-47. She Awoke, Looking Into The Barrel, And I Told Her I'd Blow Her Fuckin Head Off, If She Lied Once About The Story. After Hearing It, I Told Her To Either Stay Away From Kev, Or I'd Kill. Simple As That. Liyah, Who Do You Think She Was With Every Time She Went To New York?"

Liyah's Eyes Wandered Up From The Floor, And Tears Interrupted The Flow Of Her Speech.

"My Best Fr- Fr- Friend, Did What Sh-Sh-She Had To D-D-Do".

"She Surely Did! Those Little Trips To New York Were Nothing But Little Client Appointments, And Me Fuckin Her Whenever I Felt Like It. So, Yeah She Surely Could Do That Right".

Stef Became Extremely Agitated And Started Yanking At The Chains As Well.

"Yall Should Really Stop, Before I Take Another Mf Out. At Least Let Me Get To The Good Part".

Stef And Liyah Seemed To Calm Down.

"Anyways, Kev Didn't Know That We Were Dating, Because I Didn't Feel The Need To Share My Business. In Public, You'd Never Know That Ryan And I Dated. When I Found Out About Kev, We Went Out For A Couple Drinks. Kev Showed Me The Text Messages From Angel, And Well He Got Too Drunk To Keep Showing Me, So I Slipped In A Few Words, Changed The Format, And Viola! Angel Tried To Fuck Kev! Or At Least That's What The Text Messages Said. Oddly Enough Though, It Wasn't Far From The Truth, Because Angel Actually Did Send Similar Text Messages Like That, And Those Were The Ones That Got Her Caught Up. The Funny Thing Is, She Sent Them After I Finished Rewriting Some Of The Innocent Ones. All I Did Was Send Them To Flex From Kev's Phone, Who Then Sent It To Me, In Which I Sent Them To You, Stef".

Stef's Eyes Glared At Me With The Purest Form Of Hatred.

"So You Basically Framed Kev. Your Best Friend?" He Said.

"No, You Mean YOUR Best Friend. Yall Didn't Fuck With Me And Flex. It Was Always Just Yall Two. So Yeah, That Pissed Me Off. So I Did Something About It".

"So What About The Video?"

I Grinned, I Had Almost Forgot About It.

"Oh That? Well It Was Initially A Video Of Me And Ryan, But I Photoshopped A Few Things, And Like Magic It Was You And Angel. When Angel Dropped You Off, I Showed Up After Everyone Left. I Emailed The Video To You While You Were Passed Out, And Downloaded It. I Deleted Everything From The Inbox And Sent Box, And Sent It To Liyah Around 3am. The Properties Of The Video Was The Only Downfall, But I Didn't Give A Fuck. I Wanted To See How Long It Would Be Before You'd Find Out It Was Me. So There You Have It. I Set You Up Bitch Ass Nigga! And You Know What, I Should've Did It Sooner".

I Slowly Rose From My Seat, And Walked Towards The Three Of Them. I Forgot That Angel Was There, Which Made My Next Move The Greatest.

"Oh Shit! Angel! I Forgot You Were Here. You See, This Is Family Business And You Were Never The Family Type, So Bye Baby".

I Grabbed The Desert Eagle From Underneath My Shirt And Put Two Rounds In Her Head. The Blood Splattered All Over The Wall And The Chains. Pieces Of Grey Matter Clung To The Floor, Making It Hard To Step Over, To Examine The Body. Shawty Was Fine, But I Didn't Like Loose Ends. Two Down, Three To Go, Once I Found Kev.

Liyah Screamed At The Top Of Her Lungs And Started Going Into A Panic Attack. I Backhanded Her Dumb Ass With The Gun, Sending Her Straight To Sleep Once Her Head Hit The Ground.

Stef Managed To Free Himself From The Chains And Struck Me With The Remaining Chains. I Crumpled To The Floor, While He Resumed To Trying To Beat Me. I Pulled Out My Scapel, And Slid It Into His Collar Bone. He Jerked Back In Pain, Stumbling Over Angel's Body.

"You Bitch Ass MF! You Tried To Kill Me?! Nigga I'm Kenneth Docks, Ain't No Mf Takin Me Out!"

I Bent Down Over Stef, Removing The Scapel, And Entering It Into His Throat. The Blood Began Pouring Out Faster And Faster. It Was Like Watching Niagara Falls On A Spring Day.

Before I Could Pull It Out Again, I Felt A Sharp, Painful Thrust In My Kidneys. I Collapsed. I Rolled Over To See Who It Was, Only To See Ryan's Face!

"You Bitch! I Thought You Was Dead?"

This Bitch Stabbed Me!

"You Thought A Lot Of Shit Mf! But, Now It's Time To Know".

The Sound Of An Ak Roared Through The Air. I Jerked Back With Intense Force, And I Could See Blood Spur Out Onto Her Face. I Fell Back, And I Could See No More.

Ryan Had Taken My Life.