2: It All Ends Here

Stefan's Turn:

Both Liyah And I Were Out Having A Good Time With Our Friends, And I Truly Enjoyed It. We Were Good At Giving Each Space To Breathe. We Wanted To Miss Each Other, Instead Of Being Cooped Up All The Time.

"Hey Stef, You Lookin Fresh To Death Son", Kev Said.

I Was Rockin All Black. Black Gucci Shirt, Black Jeans, Black KD's, Black Chains, Black Watch, Black Leather Spiked Jacket, I Was Doin The Damn Thing.

"Not As Fresh As You Kid", I Replied.

Kev Looked Fresh For Real. He Was Rockin All White. Everything I Had On, He Had On In White.

"Man, You Know We Gotta Stay Fly Son", Kev Said.

We Met Up With Our Other Friends Kenneth And Flex. We Were Definitely The Pretty Boys.

"What's Good Y'all!" I Exclaimed.

"What's Up Big Stef", Flex Yelled.

"BIG STEF!" Kenneth Yelled.

It Had Been A While Since We All Hung Out.

We Ordered Drinks After Drinks And Shot The Shit.

After Hours Of Talking And Laughing, I Noticed It Was Almost 12am.

"Hey Y'all, I'mma Get Out Of Here In About An Hour.

"Oh No Problem Sir. I Know You Gotta Get Home And Tend To That Pretty Girlfriend Of Yours", Flex Said.

"What Pretty Girlfriend?" A Female Voice Said.

All Of Us Turned Around To See A Female Standing In Front Of Our Table. She Had A Stripper Body, Long Black Wavy Hair, Green Eyes, And A Cinnamon Complexion. It Was Angel. My Ex From High School.

Before I Met Aaliyah My Junior Year, All I Had Was Angel. She Was My Everything, Until I Found Out She Tried To Fuck Kev. That Shit Blew Me Out Of The Water. I Found Out Two Days From My Birthday, From A Series Of Screenshots Sent From Kev To Flex To Kenneth To Me.

"Angel", I Said.

"Hey Stef, Long Time No See".

"What The Fuck Do You Want?" I Asked.

"Now That's No Way To Talk To The Love Of Your Life", She Said Touching My Face.

"Ex Love Of His Life", Flex Yelled.

"Look, I Didn't Come Here To Argue I Just Wanted To Talk. We Ended On A Bad Note, And I Didn't Wanna Leave It That Way. Just Have A Drink With Me, And You'll Never See Me Again", She Said.

I Looked At The Clock To See That It Was 12:20. Whatever She Had To Say, Better Be Worth My Fuckin Time.

"You Got 20 Minutes, So Make This Shit Worth It", I Said.

We Walked Over To The Bar And Ordered A 3 Triple Shots Of Patron And Tried To Seal The Knot On Everything.

"Look Stef, I Fucked You Over And I Won't Even Try To Explain Myself. All I Wanna Say Is Watch Out For Kev, He's Not Who He Appears To Be", She Said.

"How Is That When You Tried To Fuck Him?", I Asked.

"Look, You And I Were Going Through Shit, And I Wanted You To Hurt Just As Much As I Was. All I Did Was Flirt With Kev. I Never Did Attempt To Fuck Him".

"Regardless Of How You Try To Explain It, You Were Wrong. You Broke Me To Fuckin Pieces Angel. PIECES!" I Yelled.

"I Know Stef. Look, I Apologize, And I'm Glad To See That You've Moved On. She's A Lucky Girl".

"Well Thank You. I Don't Wish Any Bad On You Either. I'm Glad To See You're Doing Well", I Said.

"Aww Thanks Black Ass", She Said Laughing.

We Both Stood Up And Gave Each Other Hugs. She Walked Away, And I Took The Last Of My Patron Shot, And Went Back To The Table. I Had Another Shot That Flex Ordered And Blacked Out. Sadly, That's All I Remember.

The Next Morning, I Woke Up With A Banging Ass Headache, 20 Missed Calls From Aaliyah, 8 Messages, And A Woman On The Other Side Of Me, Naked.