Chapter Twenty One: Again

{ CHAPTER MUSIC SELECTION CONTINUED: You Are In Love by Taylor Swift }

The second time around isn't so innocent - it's a little crazier. Much crazier, actually, if you're being completely honest. There's a desperation in the way you both move against each other, a desire so strong for one another you can't possibly express it. You've never wanted someone so badly.

Matthew wraps his arms under you and flips you over so you're on top of him, giving you all the control. Your hair falls down around his face, and he looks up at you with a deep love - but through that, you see the other side of him, the one that wants you, yearns for you, and it makes you shiver.

"You're the only one that gets to see this side of me," Matthew whispers up to you, wrapping his fingers into your hair and pulling you down to his meet his lips.

"And for that, I'm honored," you murmur back, barely taking your lips off his. You slip your tongue across his bottom lip, teasing him.

He grumbles at you, pulling your mouth down more against his, wanting more than just a tease.

You're itching for more than just laying there making love - you want action this time, you want rough, raw passion. Your hands slide up his face, moving under his shoulders and pulling him up into a sitting position.

He lets you move him however you please. Sitting up the way you are sends shivers up your spine, even though he's not moving against you. You move your lips to his ear and whisper, "I have a crazy proposition for you."

He moans softly, and you take that as his question of what it is.

"Against the wall," you say, your voice suddenly hoarse with the excitement of rough sex...and it's only your second time? Wow.

Matthews eyes widen, a slow smile spreading across his face at the same time. "Rough, huh?"

"Really rough," you whisper, your whole body tense for more.

Matthew pulls you up off the bed, lifting you up in his arms and shoving you both to the back wall of the room, where it's empty. Like it's perfect for someone to be pushed up against...

He slams you on the wall and pushes against you, using the wall to support you. Your legs move up to wrap around his waist, even though they (your legs) felt like jello. Somehow, you still manage to do it and keep them there, holding on tight. The difference in the pleasure that surges through you is mind-blowing. Yeah, bed sex felt good, but no wonder everyone talked about wall sex. It was rough, it was kinky, it was passionate - all at the same time. And the pleasure was so intense.

You never thought the day would come when you were having crazy, hot, wild sex against a wall. Let alone, in Matthew Gray Gubler's bedroom. It doesn't take long for you both to be drenched in sweat again, practically clawing at each other with pleasure.

Your lips never leave Matthew's as he pushes you back and forth against the wall, building your climax rapidly. You know he's getting close, too, because you feel his legs trembling. He breaks his lips from yours, burying his face into your chest and kissing across your breasts. He presses hard against you, keeping the steady back and forth going, but slowly increasing in speed. You hold his shoulders in an iron grip, your face buried deep into his hair.

Matthew kisses across your nipples softly, gently biting at them and sending a pulse of goosebumps across you. He makes one more, last move against you, and the two of you climax at the same moment, crying each others name and falling to the ground in a heap against each other. Matthew's face stays buried against your chest for a long moment as you hear him catching his breath.

Then he starts to laugh, and so do you. The room is dark, but you feel him lift you up and swing you into his arms, pulling you against his chest and just holding you there.

"I can hardly believe that there's going to be a lot more of this," he whispers. "Things like this are usually too good to be true."

You kiss up his neck and brush your lips against his. "Sometimes two people just work together, you know," you say softly. "I think that's us."

"Soulmates," he murmurs softly, kissing over your entire face before saying anything more. "You're my soulmate."

"Maybe I am," you whisper back playfully.

You feel his smile against your lips. "I never thought I'd find anyone who could love me like this."

A wave of sadness washes through you. "Why not? Why would you think that?"

"Because I'm weird," he whispers, and you hear the sadness in his voice.

"Stop," you say firmly. "Don't compare yourself to anyone else. You're you, Matthew. Everyone loves that."

"As long as you do, I think that's all that matters now," he says softly, and you know he's vulnerable.

"I love you," you whisper. "So much already. I know every day that's going to get stronger and stronger, and I'll do anything it takes to keep it that way."

"You're wonderful," he says back, touching across your lips. "Would...you want to go take a bath?"

"I have to say, I don't think I could sleep being all this sweaty," you giggle.

"Exactly my point. Even though it's pretty sexy," he grins.

"Oh, shush," you laugh, pulling yourself up and taking his hand to tug him up too. Just as you stand, he grabs your waist and swings you across his shoulder. He leads you into the bathroom, the lights out still all around you. You can't help but squeal, or laugh, because you get a pretty darn good view of his butt the entire way to the bathroom. He keeps you swung over his shoulder as he starts the bath. You hear a lighter flicking, and candles slowly come to life around you, making the bathroom turn a beautiful, rosy, romantic red. Gently, Matthew sets you down outside the tub - which you see is actually a jacuzzi - and slides himself in. Then he pats his lap.

For a moment you just look at him smiling up at you, looking absolutely perfect in the light of the candles - or any other time. Your heart swells as you climb in and nuzzle back into his lap. His arms wrap slowly around you, resting just below your breasts, and he lays his head on your shoulder.

And for the next few hours, that's exactly how you stay. The jacuzzi keeps the water warm, and you and Matthew talk, talk, talk, and talk some more, about all kinds of things. You know from here, your bond is only going to get stronger.

This is going to be a great love story, you think to yourself as you watch Matthew smiling and laughing...all because of you.