Chapter Thirty-Four: Make Up, Part 3

{ CHAPTER MUSIC SELECTION CONTINUED: Turning Pages by Sleeping At Last }

"Y/N..." he whispers back in your ear, sending goosebumps down your body.

"You feel so good," you moan softly, gripping his shoulders tightly and continuing to rock your hips with his movement.

"So do you," he grins at you, kissing your lips sweetly.

"We're so good at this," you giggle, pulling his lips back to yours.

His response is to slam his lips back to yours. Slowly, his tongue reaches under yours, exploring every nook and cranny of your mouth. You quickly find yourself climaxing, just moments before Matthew does. He doesn't shift out of you -- he leans in, resting his forehead against yours. His breathing comes in gasps as he slows his heart rate back down.

"Don't even begin to think I'm anywhere near done with you yet, darling," Matthew whispers, his cool breath washing over your face.

You moan softly, squealing as he lifts you up and tosses you over his shoulder. He hurries back down the stairs to the main floor, passing his bedroom and continuing to the bottom floor. Where was he taking you?

"Next spot..." he grins, tossing you back down onto the nest of blankets in front of the fireplace. "This time, I can actually see your beautiful face..."

Heat rises in your cheeks, and you giggle as he falls on top of you and starts kissing you roughly.

"Not gonna run away this time, right?" you tease softly.

"Oh I won't be going anywhere...except right here," he whispers, pushing back into you. Whoa.

You squeak, melting into his arms as he moves slowly against you.

"This time, it'll be slow..." he murmurs to you, touching from the top of your head down to your stomach, then moving up again, lingering on your breasts.

"You make me feel things I never thought I could," you exhale, pulling at his bottom lip gently. He nuzzles his nose against yours softly, slowly smiling.

Suddenly, he pulls you up in a sitting position - still inside you - and slams his lips to yours. You balance in his lap, your body smashed against his. The fire makes you both sweat quicker and quicker, and before you know it you're practically dripping in it.

Matthew's kisses become deeper, harder, and still more passionate at the same time. His hands cup your face, and you barely have enough time to take in a breath before he starts kissing you again. The passion almost brings tears to your eyes...

{to be continued...sorry guys, got serious writers block and I don't want the writing to be bad!}