Chapter Twenty-Seven: Passion

{ CHAPTER MUSIC SELECTION CONTINUED: Au Revoir by OneRepublic }

As Matthew's gown falls to the floor, you can't help but laugh. "We're about to have sex in the middle of the night in a hospital..."

Matthew grins at you. "Make love. We're about to make love in the middle of the night in a hospital. Do...you not want to?" he asks softly.

"Of course I want to, you goofball," you say softly, pressing your lips to his. "I'm just...giddy about it. Very, very giddy about it. Are you sure you're okay for this?"

"Do you think I'm okay?" he smirks at you. You notice his erection against your leg and you burst out laughing.

"Oh, you're okay. More than okay," you grin back, knocking him against his pillow.

"I think we should prop the bed up a little more, wait," Matthew grunts, lifting the bed up so it's not completely flat.

You position yourself on top of him, sliding out of your own clothes too. Leaning over him, you murmur, "I really hope a nurse doesn't walk in."

"Good thing I have a privacy curtain, eh?" Matthew grins back at you. "They shouldn't come unless I page them or the machines go off."

Your eyes twinkle. "Or they're gonna hear your scream, once I'm done with you."

He noticeably shivers at your words, pulling you down against him in one swift move. He slides inside you swiftly, immediately starting to move against you. The pleasure bursts through you even with just his first movement. You lean down over him, nuzzling into his neck and spreading kisses down his chest. One of your hands move up into his hair, clutching it as you rock against him.

You notice he's weaker than normal, so you take most of the control. After all...you are on top this time.

He moans softly, trying to move but not managing to go too far.

"Shh," you whisper. "I've got this...you just enjoy, darling."

"But I want to make love back to you," he says through heavy breathing.

"Darling, you're weak, it's okay -- this is just as pleasurable for me as it is you, I promise," you say softly.

But he doesn't listen. He keeps thrusting against you, and the machines give away how tired he is. His heart rate steadily goes up -- but in a way, you like that. You like hearing his heart rate soaring...all because of you.

His hands slide up your bare back, moving along your spine and sending chills deep into your core. He takes strands of your hair in his fist too, clinging to you in a desperate attempt to relieve all the tension in his body from the pleasure.

"Relax, baby," you murmur. "Take in the pleasure."

"It just feels so good," he squeaks.

"I know," you moan softly, brushing your lips against his.

He grabs your face suddenly, bringing your face to his and kissing you with a deep, adoring passion. Quickly, his rocking inside you begins to increase, and you quickly begin to climb to your climax.

"Don't...not yet," he gasps softly, slowing his thrusting.

You whine. "Matthhhewwwwwwww!"

He breathes in deep, rasping, "I want this to last longer..." With those words, he begins rocking even harder into you, slamming your bodies together with crazy desire.

You squeal, slamming your lips to his...tasting the sweat that's pouring down his face. His hair is stuck to his forehead - something you find really sexy.

The bed rattles with the force of you two's lovemaking, and the sound only turns you on more. As you rock against each other, like one, the pleasure continues to build.

"I'm so close," Matthew says hoarsely.

"Not yet," you smirk, lifting yourself up so he's not so deep in you.

He whines. "Heeeyyyyy!"

You look down at him with a cheeky grin. "Two can play at this game, darling."

His hips move upward in a desperate attempt to keep going, but you lift up further to stop him. Then, suddenly, you slam down onto him. He gasps from the pleasure that radiates up you both.

Then your climaxes hit at exactly the same time.

"Oh god Y/N!!!!" Matthew practically wails, collapsing back into the bed.

"Matthew..." you say through clenched teeth, falling on top of him (with him still inside you) and just laying like that.

"That...was...intense," he gasps, wheezing a little. The machines are still calming down from his heart rate skyrocketing.

"More than intense..." you moan softly, your voice muffled in his chest.

"I kinda sorta really like the way we're laying right now," he whispers in your ear. "I think we should stay like this a while."

"I have no complaint with doing that," you grin up at him.

You reach down for the blankets, covering your naked body up and wrapping it around you both.

"It feels so right," Matthew murmurs to you.

"The sex, us, or this position?" you giggle.

"All of it," he grins. "I'm gonna sleep good tonight."

"Sure you can keep it down?" you wink at him.

His cheeks flush a little red, but a smile breaks across his face. "I can't promise that when you're involved."

"The nurses are definitely going to find us in the morning," you giggle.

"Well, see, it'll just be like we're intensely spooning to them," Matthew smirks. "We'll just play it cool. They'll never know we're actually one."

You giggle, shifting slightly against him. He squeaks.

"Oops," he whispers as you feel his erection rise again.

"Matthew!!!" you grin.

"Looks like we're going to have a round two..." Matthew says, wiggling his eyebrows...

{ MWAHAHAAHHAHAH the best sex chapter yet possibly... anyway, I'll probably write more, I just like dividing everything into medium size chapters! }