Chapter Seven

Edited: 29th August 2014

Song: Makedamnsure by Taking Back Sunday

Everything. Is. Perfect. Nothing can spoil this now. We lay down beside each other. Hand in hand. Harry was playing around with a lock of my hair. All of a sudden he pulled away and took out his phone. I saw he was texting me so I got out my phone, ready to read the text.

So tell me about yourself?  xx – Harry

“What do you wanna know?” I ask. He signed everything as a response. “Well, my full name is Lucy Beth Mai, I’m sixteen years old. I was born in Leicestershire and lived there until I was ten. After, I was moved to London where I met Mya.  We went to school together and stuff. We basically grew up together. When we turned sixteen –which is on the same day- we moved out to this old temporary flat but it was too small there so we moved to the flat where we are now. I worked in this music shop called Strings ‘n’ Things until one day Ed found me singing. We met up and stuff. He went to Simon about me and this is where I’m at now, with my beautiful boyfriend under the stars.” I smiled at him. Okay, so that wasn’t all lies. It’s the truth. I just twisted something’s and left out some details.

‘That’s good’ he signed. ‘What about your family?’ And there was the question I was hoping to avoid.

“I don’t want to talk about them.” I say truthfully.

Why?’ He pushes me on.

“It doesn’t matter. Can we please drop the subject?” I snap at him. Damn I didn’t mean to snap. “I’m sorry.” I say and look down at out entwined hands.

Harry’s POV

I hate how Lucy has to keep secrets from me. Why can’t she tell me about her family? I don’t want to push her anymore because she might leave me, and I’ve only just got her.

The rest of our date was spent talking, cuddling and making compliments to each other. I don’t know why I didn’t ask her out sooner. She’s perfect. To me. She is just too perfect. And the thing is, I love her. So much. She means the world to me. We’ve gotten so close I decided that I would ask her to be my girlfriend tonight. The boys and I discussed it as well and they agreed that it was the best idea.

I’m so glad I have great friends.

After the date, I walk Lucy to her flat door and kissed her good night.  It was only a soft gentle kiss on the cheek but I could feel an explosion of sparks fly above us. Once I left her place, I trudged back to the flat where Lou and I lived in. it was a long walk because it was on the other side of London and I didn’t want to bother my driver because it was so late at night.  I didn’t mind at all though. It was such a nice quiet night in London. The wind had died down and the traffic had almost gone.

It was around 11:56pm when I got back. I thought everybody would be in bed or out partying somewhere but I was wrong. Louis was playing on the x-box with Zayn by his side. “Hey Haz, how’d it go?” Zayn asked while destroying a slime on Mine craft. I walked over to the sofa they were on and sat in the middle of them. “Oi!”

“Hey!” They said at once, both obviously annoyed with me interrupting their game.

“It was absolutely perfect.” I replied, smiling to myself.

“Awe is ickle Hazza in wuv?” Louis cooed, pinching my cheeks.

“Shut up!” I said, blushing. Which I tried to hide by slouching down the sofa and covering my face with a pillow.