Chapter Twelve

Edited: 29/08/14

Song: Bite My Tongue by You Me At Six

The dream- part 2

I huddled next to dad with tremor as he just stared at his two dead children. He was on another planet. There was no getting through to him. "Everybody stay quiet. Or do you want a repeat of earlier?" The man growled. Silence killed the mood. It's dense function mean you cannot find the end of it. Silence will last.

It is always somewhere either tormenting or saving someone. "Chloe, Chloe, Chloe, Chloe." Mum sobbed. Chloe was always the perfect child to everybody. She was the first born out of both of us. I was a mistake. Not meant to be here. Mum even thought about giving me up for adoption once when I was 3. 

The men started pouring thousands of pounds worth of jewelry into a brown potato sack. 

"Stop this now." A voice said. I look up to see him getting up to stand. The robbers didn't listen. I guess they didn't want to shoot another person. Maybe they are giving him another chance to re-think his actions and sit down. "I said, stop." Dad said once again. The head of this scheme turned around, gun pointed at him and his finger on the trigger. 

"Or what, old man?" The man growled, gun ready. 

"Nothing, however, the police are on their way. They will catch you and you will regret it. So, I suggest you leave everything and get out of here before this happens." My dad is so stupid! 

Sit down, please dad, sit down; I repeated over and over again in my head. 

The man chuckled. "Sorry, but no can do." He gave my dad one last smirk before shooting him. The crowd didn't make a sound. They were all trying to stay alive themselves. 

"No! Marcus! Please!" Mum crawled over to him and held his hand as he fell to the floor, two meters in front of me. 

"Daddy?" I whispered, more tears falling from my eyes. He can't just leave me. He was one of the only people who loved me. Who cared for me. Who wanted me

"And you lady, I've had enough of your shit." Another gunshot. Another dead body. Another member of my family - gone. 

"God, that bitch was giving me a headache." He chuckled and got back to grabbing the loot.

"That "bitch" was my mother. How fucking dare you?!" I yell in despair and stand up. "Thanks to you, I now have no family! I hope you're fucking happy. I hope you go rot in hell. I hope you are put through 100 times more pain then I'm feeling now. You son of a bitch." I growled. He looked over at me.

"I'm not going to kill you. You can suffer with your siblings blood on your hands for the rest of your life." He smirked. "Now, shut up or we'll throw you into the fucking ocean." He threatened. I sat back down, crying into a ball.

I heard sirens in the background. It took them long enough! "Shit! Guys pack up now. We gotta go." Another man said with three bags of stolen jewelry. Another man nodded. However, the police entered the shop, riot team by their side. 

"PUT YOUR WEAPONS ON THE FLOOR, NOW!" One copper said. Everything happened all too sudden. 

The robber threw a grenade type of thing to the floor.

It stunned us all.

Bright lights filled my vision.

A horrific ear piercing noise overlapped everything.

And my world,

blank.

A/N So sorry for not updating. Just so everyone know, I wrote this story on another website and was continuing it on there as I have so many stories on here on different accounts. But, hopefully by the end of January, the whole book should be up on Wattpad. For now, though, I'm just going to be copy and pasting a few chapters.

QOTC: Favourite book? (The Girl Born of Smoke by Jessica Bilings is amazing)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (it's the 31st of Dec, so yeah CX) and thank you to the two people who  commented on the last chapter <3