Chapter Thirty Three

**this chapter is a little awkward so yeah... ** Like really really awkward and uncomfortable for me to even re read

Edited! 

Song: Paradise by Coldplay

Lucy's POV 

Everything aches. My head is pounding and I'm scared to open my eyes. "Errrr." Someone groaned. Wait, what? Who's here? Where am I? Why does it smell like.... very bad smelly stuff...? "Ow." The person whispered. I tried to move and felt the arms around me. Have I been kidnapped? "Lucy." The person said and nudged me. I know that voice. Harry. Why is he lying here with me?

"Lucy." He nudged me again and I dare to open my eyes. Oh fuck, bad idea. Everything was all blurry and disorientated my head span in circles and it took minutes to adjust. "You're awake!" Harry beamed. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask as my vision comes back. I sit up and blush as his topless body fills everything in my way. Oh my....

"Don't.... don't you remember?" He asks, his voice was sad and defeated all of a sudden. 

"No." I snap. "Why do you think I asked?" 

"I... for God sakes. I would say I can go but we're locked in here. You're auntie is flaming psycho!" He exclaims.

"WHAT?!" I yell and run out of the bed to hit the door. Where's the door handle? "I knew there was something up with her." I mumble. I hear the bed squeak and see Harry join me. 

"I'm sorry." He says.

"We didn't....? You know... make babies, did we?" I ask nervously. His eyes grow wide and he shakes his head rapidly. 

"God no!" 

"Thank Oreos for that- wait. Hey! Rude!" I say and smack his arm. I go back to the bed and feel the warmth of it radiating back into my body. Spring is still cold in England, it's mainly rain rain rain rain and rain. It's the wettest spring England has had for years! Oh well, just a month until summer.

"I didn't mean it like that! It's just that I wouldn't do that to you while we're both drunk." Harry explains. 

"So you'd still do it?" I cock an eyebrow while looking at him.

"Well... oh just leave it. If you haven't noticed, we're still locked in." He points out and sits down beside me. 

"Yeah, I know. But shouting and hitting the door with our fists won't do much but cause noise." I tell him. Is it weird that I want to hug him? Like, right now for no reason? I'm meant to be angry at him, yet I can't and I don't know why.

He sighs and we're left in silence. "Well, I'm bored. Do you know what's the time?" I say looking around for a clock. Harry shrugs. 

"Ten or eleven maybe. We got here at midnight-ish. Why do you think Julia locked us in here anyway? It's not like she needs us for anything." Harry wonders aloud.

"Think about it, she's got one of the members of the biggest boy band locked in her house and another random singer. She must want money o.r something or fame maybe? I don't know..."  I said looking down. This might just be the first time in what, a week? That Harry and I have had a civil conversation. We might be getting somewhere.

"To be honest, I don't want to know." He shuddered. "She might not even be your auntie." 

"Hmm. What happened last night anyway?" I asked him.

"Well, I was at a club with Louis and we were dancing and stuff. Then... you came in and we... started to talk. Soon you said it was time you needed to be home, but you wanted me to be with you." He said slowly. 

"Oh. Okay. What-" I was cut off by the door opening and Julia came in. She shut the door and stood by it. 

"What the hell do you think you are doing? Are you crazy or just stupid?" Harry doesn't yell but doesn't say it either. His voice just rose from it's normal volume. 

Julia wore a matching smirk to her menacing eyes. "Good to see you are both up and alive." Her voice was just as annoying as I remembered.

"No shit." Harry growled. What did she mean by still alive? Did she think we were going to kill each other?

"Enough of that language young man. Respect your elders." Julia scolded him. "I guess you are wondering why you've been locked in here." We nodded. "If you haven't noticed, I am not related to Lucy here and neither is Lily to me." What the actual llama shit?!

"You what?" I speak up for the first time. 

"You see, I take celebrities and make them have kids with either another celebrity or a random stranger. Then those children are  either kept by me or sold off to another person. The celebrity is not allowed to tell anyone about it as they wouldn't want to see their child die." She finished.

"That is fucking sick." I spat at her. Is this what's going to happen to us? I don't want that to happen. I'm still innocent!

"It may be, but all for a cause. Lily is made by Danny from the Script and a girl I found on the street. It's usually the males I need as you can't have a missing female for nine months." 

"Just get out! Let us out!" I cried. "Leave us alone!"I stand up and push her into the door.

"You've got a week to get busy. If you are pregnant by then, Lucy, Harry will be able to go free while you stay for the nine months. If not, you will be given another man while Harry is forced to watch. I'll be up later. Until then, have fun." She opens the door then shuts it behind her, locking it tight.

 QOTC: Wanna be friends? I'm awkward when it comes to messaging people so I hardly meet anyone new so yeah...