chapter 58

Mya's POV (this is just a lovey dovey scene for her and Niall. It's not REALLY important)

I sat on the sofa in my living room, curled up against Niall, who had his arm around me tightly. The other arm was extended over him and his hand lay peacefully on top of my belly. He will be an amazing Dad. I just know it. I remember two years ago when the band had first formed, how I used to tell Lucy that I would have his babies one day. And it's becoming more and more truer. I'm already 1 month pregnant. And I had only found out a at one week. I know I am only 16. It's terrible of me and completely reckless. I should have been more careful. 

But I have Niall. He promised me, that wherever in the world he is, that this/these children will have a dad. He promised me and even the baby, he will always be with us. Every step of the way. "How about George?" He asked. We are discussing names for the little thing. Boys names are up to him. I get to name the girls. 

"Baby George Alexander Horan?" I added the middle name. My brother was called Alexander and so Niall promised that it would be his middle name if it's a boy.

"It sounds perfect. And he or she will be. Your beautiful looks and my eyes. The eyes are going to be blue anyway. It's obvious." He said. We've both got blue eyes and it runs in both sides of our families. 

"What about Jessica Ashleigh Claire for a girls name? I know it's kind of long but I've met people with like 6 middle names." I suggested. Niall looked like he was saying it over and over again in his head. Then he smiled.

"I love it. I can't wait for this thing." He said, lifting up his hand and moving his index finger in circles around my belly button. "Come on, my gorgeous beauty. I love you so much, and I promise to be the best dad I can be for you." He whispers and kisses my belly softly. 

"Are we going for an ultra scan to tell the gender or not?" I interrupt his affection.

"I want it to be a surprise. It would be pretty cool, if it were. The baby is like an early presant you carry around with you. And if you go find out its gender, it is the same as opening the presant slightly so you can see into it." He explains. 

"Awe, Ni, that's so sweet. Sappy but sweet." I coo at him and his cheek. "But that's true. I want it to be a surprise as well." I look at my growing bump and just imagine that being 25725 times bigger. I'm carrying a flipping child! You have to be so responsible. Eat the right amount. No smoking, drinking, using drugs (not that I do that). Hormones will be off the scale. Random cravings. 

"I so need you to meet my family. They will love you. Plus, I haven't seen them since the start of Christmas. And I hate riding solo on the plane. It scares me." He kind of demands really.

"Where did that come from?" I ask him. Just a quick shrug and we're done. 

"Wanna get some food?" 

"Do I! But I really can't be bothered to cook again or walk." I groan.

"Order pizza?" He suggested.

"A ham and pineapple one with a garlic bread pizza on the side and a diet coke will do me very nicely, thank you for offering." I wink at him.

"Cheeky git. Just gotta love a food lover." He shakes his head. "I'll be right back." He starts to move to get up. 

"Nooo! Don't go! Please?" I yell in protest.

"But I need to get the phone." He insists.

" Here! Use mine!" I say quickly and pull out my mobile from my jeans pocket. He takes it, thankfully, and sits back down.

"Thank you." He says and dials up a number. How does he know the number off by heart? God, that's strange . Once ordered and delivered, we tuck in. Niall had eaten his two pizzas in 15 minutes, where as I was half way through the garlic one. I wasn't struggling with it. I am just an extremely slow eater. On TV, My Sisters Keeper was just starting. God dammit, here comes the water works. This film is just so sad. 

"Myaaaaa?" Niall whines, straight through the opening.

"Yesssss?" I mock him.

"You know you lo-" Oh no. I know where this is going.

"What do you want?" I cut him off.

"This." He swoops over me and grabs two slices of pizza before I could stop him. Quickly, he licks them.

"Hey! I was gonna eat those!" I protest and pout.

"I've licked them now." He says in defence. "So they're mine."

"Bastard." I mutter and lean over to him. He turns his head as if I was going to kiss him. Haha no. He stole my food. I lean in further for a kiss, lips at the ready. As soon as he closes his eyes, I make my move and lick his cheek. "And now you are mine." I whisper in his ear as he stares at me confused. 

"I always was." His breath, hot against my face. He kisses me gently on the lips, and I kiss him back.

We kiss for what feels like ages. But then I remember the pizza. "Niall." I pull away. 

"Mmm?" He mutters, kissing me again.

"The food." I whisper. And as if on cue, my belly rumbles. I lean back against the sofa, Niall doing the same.

"That was fun, we should do it again some time." He said as the adverts came on.

"Yes.... We should." I wink at him and eat another piece if cold pizza. "See what you've done? Pizza cold. Pizza sad now." 

"Aww. Pizza wants to be warm in my belly." He mocks me and takes a bit.

"Oh for god sakes!" I exclaim. "Go get your own food, child!" 

"Later." He waves it off. When we start actually watching the movie, we bring out the tissue. Sobbing our heads off as the girl dies. Weeping for the little sister. Mourning for the family. This movie fucks with your feels. 

"Why did it have to be her!?" I cry into Niall's chest. "She was only a teenager! Stupid fucking cancer! Ruining a little girl like that!" 

"Her lover died! She died! Who's next? Her sister!" He weeps back. 

"Doctors need to kill that little fucker! Before it gets anybody else!" I exclaim. 

"Yes." 

"I'm tired."

"Me too." 

"Let's go bed."

"Okay."