chapter 48

Julia's POV 

A fortnight.

Two weeks.

14 days.

336 hours.

20160 minutes.

1209600 seconds.

The last time I saw my little princess. The last time I will ever see Lily. She is gone forever now. 

The rage and anger I felt when the police took me away that night and told me Lily was dead. Lucy did that. She killed her. She killed my baby girl. I only kept her so I wouldn't feel so alone. I raised her as one of my own. 

I want revenge. I want to make Lucy suffer just like Lily. I want Harry to feel and devour the pain and helplessness I felt. There's only one way I can do that though. I need to get out. I need to escape. 

But, how? 

This prison is in the middle of nowhere! I'd just be running in endless circles around the woods and moors. I only hope that when I get my court hearing, that my sentence will either be short or taken away. They can't prove anything. Unless they bring Danny along. And anyone else...

They only know about Danny, I hope. If they know about anyone else, then the sentance will be increased. You don't know how much I need to get out of here.

So far, I've kicked three guards so hard in a place that they wont be able to have babies. I wacked a fold up chair over someone elses head because I can. And I pushed a guard down the stairs.

This was all because they were (the guards) in my way. They were stopping me from freedom. I was so close. So close to getting out. But no. They had to come along and bugger everything up! 

Peasants.

The only entertainment I have in my cell is a small TV with Freeview that I spent the £100 the prison gave me for decoration. It turns out, I have been on the news a lot lately. And so has Harry.

I wasn't told what happened to them that night by the police, so I have been watching the news whenever I can. Apparently, he was in a coma for getting mugged basically. What a wuss. He needs to grow up and fight his own battles. Those "directioners" of his and band mated wont be there forever.

Oh my Goodness! I have an idea! Do you get those? The random ideas, I mean? I do, it is annoying. Especially if you can't complete them.

Anyway the idea.

My court hearing is in 3 days. That means I have three days to plan my way out. When I'm out of prison I will go to Camerons' house in London for a bit, planning Harry's birthday surprize. It'll be a blast. *Insert evil smirk here*

Harry's POV (3 days later) 

I'm leaving the hospital today. But I will only have an hour to get ready for Julia's court hearing. Lucy is coming as well. After Julia's hearing, we have the gangs. All I want to do is get over this all and relax down for my birthday in 6 days. Friends, family and everyone I love will be there.

Lucy and Zayn are picking me up. They should be here soon. I've already packed everything up. It was a bit of a struggle thanks to my broken arm. But I managed it on my own without help! I hate it when security has to do everything. Just the things people do on a daily basis are done by security. 

It's annoying but I hate it when I have to say I can do it on my own. It's their job. It is what they are paid for and if I just tell them to leave me alone, it's like saying "you're fired". 

I am such a horrible person. I just can't say no. I'm afraid of hurting their feelings even if they are 40 year old men.

"You ready to go?" Asks Paul. I nod and slip on a pair of brown shoes with holes in. I grab my bag and walk to the door where Lucy and Zayn were standing. 

"Hello!" Lucy greets and gives me a hug with a peck on the lips after. 

"Hey beautiful." I smiled.

"Didn't know you were talking to me." Zayn perks up. I shake my head at him.

"Vain bugger." I grin. "Hi Zayn." I say and we start our decent down the nasty hallways of the hospital. Two guards in front of me, two behind, Lucy on one side of me and Zayn on the other. Already, I could hear the deafening screams of the fans. The bright flashes made me feel sick and giddy, but the doctor said that because of the knock to my head that this was one of many side effects.

"Listen now, and listen good. There are dozens of people out there who will be screaming and shouting questions. Plug in your head phones. Volume up full blast. Head down. Stay close and for the love of food, do NOT let go or move away from us, got it?" Paul said, handing me my iPod and head phones.

"Yep." I nodded and took hold of Lucy's hand. 

"Promise you wont let go?" She asks unevenly.

"Never in a million years." I said and put one of the headphones in. The beat of On Top Of The World filled my ear. Gotta love Imagine Dragons. And it has such an awesome band name.

"Ready?" A guard asks and we all nod. I give Lucys hand a squeeze and the doors open.

I jam the other headphone in and turn the music up louder. The voices were muffled and even with my head down, I could see the flashes of the cameras. It made me physically sick and dizzy. My head was spinning like a roundabout on a windy day.

Soon enough, though, we were climbing into a black jeep and driving. I pause the music and take out the headphones to see everybody else doing the same. "Everyone okay?" Paul asks from behind the wheel.

"Some cow scratched my arm." Lucy muttered.

"Let me look." I say almost instantly. She turns over her arm and along it, I see a thin but long gash down it. Blood was slowly seeping out but it wasn't that bad. "It'll be fine." I whispered and kissed the skin around it gently.

"There is a first aid kit in a seat pocket." Zayn said and passed it over to us. 

"Thanks." I smiled and opened it up. I found an antiseptic wipe to clean up the blood and a plaster. A One Direction plaster. "Are you serious?" I raise an eyebrow in disbelief.

"Take it or leave it." Zayn laughed. I rolled my eyes at him and cleaned up the blood then put a plaster with me on it, on the wound.

"And you say Zayn is the vain one." Lucy giggled.

"I'm just there guarding it like a knight in shining armour from all the nasty bacteria." I stated. "I could just put Zayn's face on it but it wont be the same." 

"That's so sappy but cute at the same time." She said. We were dropped off at my flat, or well, Lucy and I were. We decided that I was going to put on my suit first then Lucy can put on some clothes that are suitable enough at the same time in the spare room. 

She had brought some with her, nothing fancy, just trousers and a top with a nice jacket. Once we had changed, we ate some toast and were off in Paul's car again. 

Lucy can't drive until she is like 18 and I'm not able to drive with a broken arm so Paul is our only trusted transport. It took an hour and 9 minutes to get to the Court place where we were told to wait for 10 minutes until the hearing had started.

"Ready?" Lucy breathed, getting up.

"As I'll ever be." I muttered and we walked into the room, taking our places on the stand.