Chapter Ten

Edited: 29/08/14

Song: Miss Jackson by Panic! At The Disco

We went straight back to Mya and I's flat where we basically jumped up and down with joy until we were out of breath and were about to pass out. Harry just stared at us while Niall emptied the fridge of food. Laughing, I make my way over to the sofa and turn on my laptop. Harry sits down next to me and wraps an arm around my waist. He kisses my cheek softy so I blushed. I bring up Google Chrome and type Twitter into the URL box. 

Harry looks at me weirdly for a moment but smiles when he understands what I'm doing. "It needs to be done. Plus, everybody has Twitter now." I told him. He rolls his eyes. 

"You don't need it." He wrote down on a piece of paper. I poke my tongue out playfully. 

"I need some way of interacting with my listeners." I told him. My Facebook was private and I really didn't want people spamming my newsfeed with tags of me in their status updates. 

"True, but it will take away your social life. I'm not even joking." He had written. I give him a knowing look. 

"I never really did have a social life. I only went outside this cage to go to work and buy food. That's about it." I explained. 

"And?" 

"Why bother making one now?" I shrug. I type in all my details that are needed for the sign up and then it was time to make a name. "What should my name be?" I ask. 

"How about @Lucy_Mai_the_ninja ?" Harry wrote. I rolled my eyes. 

"How about something more serious?" I smiled at him. He frowned but thought of another more 'serious' name. 

"@The_lovely_and_beautiful_Lucy_Mai ?"  I blushed and hid my face in his chest. I could feel him laughing at my awkwardness. 

"How about just Lucy Mai?" I sat back up and typed the name into the correct box.

"But mine was better :(" The frowny face at the end made me feel guilty. I kiss his nose and apologize. 

"Sorry, Haz. Yours was just too perfect for me. Maybe next time?" I say and give him a cuddle. He smiled at me. 

"You're just too perfect for me. I love you." I blushed yet again and he kissed me on the lips passionately. Our lips moved in sync and fit more than perfectly together. We pulled away from each other and looked in each others eyes. 

"I love you lots like jelly tots." I giggled at him. He laughed at me. 

"Jelly tots?" He questioned my awesome wording. 

"Yes, jelly tots. Their sweet and sugary and just plain delicious." I told him. "So basically you are my jelly tot in a bigger more human version." I explained. 

"Awww that's so sweet. Then this means you are my kinder egg :)" I gave him a confused look so he wrote down what else he had to say. "They have a surprise in each one, they are small and they have two types of chocolate around it." Oh my carrots! 

"That's adorable." I smile and peck his lips. They were a little soft and plump from the last kiss we shared. I checked my twitter and saw that I already had 300 followers. So I decided to tweet something. 

@Lucy_Mai hello to the world of Twitter. How ya doin'? :)

The tweet got around 100 re-tweets and I smiled at some of the comments. 

@I_love_you_too @Lucy_Mai omg you have twitter! Follow me pleeeease?

So of course I followed the girl and replied to other tweets asking how I was doing. I followed a few more fans then decided that I should follow a few celebrities. In the end I followed Harry and the boys, OneRepublic, Paramore, Little Mix, Mayday Parade and Imagine Dragons.