Chapter Nineteen

Edited:29th August 2014

Song: Rejects by 5 Seconds Of Summer

Dedication: roseyposey0 for voting loads!! Thanks!

Harry's POV

Louis floored it to the hospital. I sat in the front with him and I regretted it.  He swerved around corners so fast that I was thrown against the door of the car and hit my broken arm. I hissed in pain after every sign of impact. Mya was still silently crying. Niall comforted her. It was just us in the car. The others said they'll arrive later in case something good does happen and we want to be left alone for it. 

On the radio, Nickelback came on. And what a blumming ironic song to chose. If today was your last day. I didn't want to change it though. The song suited the situation sort of. 

If today was your last day

And tomorrow was too late

Could you say goodbye to yesterday?

Would you live each moment like your last?

Leave old pictures in the past

Donate every dime you have?

If today was your last day

The chorus sang. A tear fell from my eye. What if today really was Lucy's last day? What would happen to us? Would she be forgotten by everybody? Would our love just leave? Would I move on? Or would I join her? 

NO HARRY! You can't think like that! You are a fighter! Do not get the easy way out. You will make it through this. Lucy will too! Just you see. A small voice said in the back of my head. Oh my llama I'm going insane!

The next song just made me want to jump off a cliff. Stay by Miley Cyrus. WHY!?! Why do they put so many sad songs on the radio? Why do these types of songs exist? They only make people cry and depressed. You need songs to make people know that they're loved, that they are wanted in the world. We need more songs to tell everybody - not just teenage girls - that they don't deserve to leave, to go, to die. Nobody should die. If we could, if we really wanted to, we could live forever. But there's also that one small thing in the back of our minds that just tells us; your time is up. Weather you've experienced life or not, everybody deserves some shot at it. Second chances don't come so easily and once your first one is up, you may as well have not existed. 

We arrive at the hospital just as Stay finishes. Lou unfolds the wheel chair and basically shoves me into it and rolls me into the lift in the hospital. I give him the evils as we wait. 

"What the actual hell Lou? Was that really necessary?" I scowl at him. He looks at me a shrugs.

"I thought you were in a rush to see Lucy." He tells me. 

"Doesn't mean you have to literally throw me out of the car." I shot back.

"You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me." I look down at the floor. I've always hated it when people can think of a smarter comeback. 

"Okay. Just next time, please, let me get out myself." I chuckle at him. He rolls his eyes. 

"Next you'll be saying my drivings' bad." He scoffed. 

"It's not bad at all." Niall spoke up. "In fact, it's so far past bad I'm surprised to how you got your licence." 

"Rude much." He says and the lift stops with a little 'ding'. I let Niall push me to Lucy's room. People had crowded around the door to her room. Mostly doctors and one or two people I didn't know. 

"ALRIGHT GUYS! MOVE OUTTA THE WAY! DUDE IN A WHEELCHAIR GOING 2 MPH READY TO KILL Y'ALL!" Louis yelled, making people jump and give him the most awful death glares. 

"You don't need to shout, Mr Tomlinson." Jane said, poking her head around the door. She ushered us on with a quick wave of her hand and people moved out of our way. We got into Lucy's room and I saw something I didn't expect. 

Her eyes.... 

                      Open.....

O.O

QOTC: Who would you like to meet in the world? Anyone at all, stranger, friend, dead person, just anyone. (Maybe Pete Wentz just to say "Thanks Pete" ^_^)