Chapter Twenty Nine

Edited: 10/09/14

Song: Centuries by Fall Out Boy (THIS SONG THOUGH. LISTEN. IT'S SO GOOD)

Lucy's POV

I was woken up by someone shaking me "What do you want?!" I said while sitting up, my eyes still closed.

"Are you okay?" I heard someone ask and I instantly knew who it was, Dan. I opened my eyes to see a smiling Dan "Good your awake." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me up and out of my room.

"Where are we going?" I groaned not wanting to leave my room.

"For a walk now shut up." He said still dragging me.

"Ugh!" I groaned and he slapped my hand lightly.

"Stop complaining." He said. We walked down the street until I realized where we were. We were at the park where him and Phil found me. We sat down on a bench and were silent for a couple of minutes until I started talking.

"Why'd you bring me here Dan?" I asked him looking at him.          

"I don't know I just wanted to hang out and I felt like coming to the park." He said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Listen Dan I think I should go home." I said standing up. He pulled me back down and kissed me. I don't know why but I kissed him back then I heard someone cough and pulled back and turned around. Standing right in front of us looking absolutely pissed was...

Harry's POV

I can't believe I said that to Lucy I am so stupid. I love her and I just yelled at her AGAIN and this time I said she 'banged' Dan! She would never do that to me I have to apologize.

I walked back to Lucy and Mya's flat and walked in. Mya was sitting on the couch so I walked up to her "Mya is Lucy still in her room?" I asked hoping she'd say yes.

"No she and Dan just went for a walk. Check the park." She said not looking up from the TV. Dan! I can't trust him when it comes to Lucy I can tell he likes her.

"Thanks Mya." I said and walked out of the flat. I walked to the park and when I got there I can't believe what I saw, Lucy and Dan kissing! I coughed and Lucy turned around. When she saw me her eyes widened.

"I told you not to come near me! How did you even know where I was!" She shouted at me.

"Mya told me you and Dan went for a walk and to check the park. I came to apologize to you for yelling and not trusting you but never mind! You just proved that I shouldn't have ever trusted you." I shouted back.

She turned around and sat on Dan's lap "Go away Harry! I never want to see you again and that didn't change!" She shouted.

"My pleasure. You will never see me again!" I shouted at her and turned to walk away. I Heard sobbing but I really didn't care! I am done!

I ran as fast as I could to get back to the house where we were staying. People honked at me while others yelled as I ran across roads and through traffic. I can't believe she would do this to me! I know I was the biggest knob of all time but now, I'm not so sure. I may just be second place thanks to Dan.

Is this all just a game to her? To toy and rip apart my heart then throw it in my face? If so, then two (or well three if you count the devils kid) can play at this game.

 QOTC: What makes you happy? (Music)