Chapter Twenty Six

Edited: 10/09/14

Song: Holiday by Green Day

Lucy's POV

I ran out of the house, ignoring the pleads telling me to stay there. I couldn't trust him anymore. He is a monster. I don't know what's happened or changed, but I don't like it. It's not the Harry I know. I started to cry but kept going. 

I run around the bends and corners of the dark London streets, trying to find somewhere to just stop and think. I ran a hand through my hair then wrapped them across my chest to get warm. It's freezing. I find a park and instantly recognize it. The park where Harry and I had our first date. It's so different without all the decoration he put up. 

I set myself down on a swing near the exit of the park and close my eyes. I'm going to be so ill when I get back. What if I don't go back? I don't exactly want to go back. Or see Harry ever again. 

Is this the end of our relationship? 

Some parts of me say 'good riddance' yet my heart and soul says 'I need him'. And it's true. I do. I need him just as much as he needs me. I sigh and stare up at the stars. It's amazing how beautiful these things can be even though they are as far as a million miles away. In science, they are just rock floating about on fire. But to me, they are the things I use to wish and dream to every night when I was alone. They helped me and talking to me. They told me their stories. 

I get distracted when I hear some laughter not that far away from me. "You idiot Phil! The lady was so scared." A voice said. I look around me in the dark and faintly see two figures walking across the park.

"It's not my fault her hair looked like snakes!" The other person - Phil? - replied. 

"It was in braids sherlock!" The first voice said, still laughing at the other. Then they spotted me crying. They walk over to me and paranoia starts to take over me. "Are you okay there?" He asked. They walk into the light and I can see them clearer. Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil. Also known as Dan Howell and Phil Lester. Oh my skittles they are talking to me. 

"Helloooooooo?" Phil says, waving a hand in front of my face. 

"Phil! Stop it, or you'll scare her off as well!" Dan smacks his hand down and Phil pouts. Dan sits next to me on the other swing. "You okay?" He asks again, gently. Oops, I better reply or else I'll look like an idiot. 

"Y-yeah. S-sorry." I stutter as my teeth chatter together from the cold wind. I wipe away my tears and look down. A hand touches my bare arm and there's a gasp. 

"God, you're freezing. Why don't you go home?" Phil said, shocked. I shrug.

"I... T-there w-was a fight." I tell him, looking up.

"How about we go somewhere warm then and you can tell us all about it? We might be able to help..." 

"You don't e-even know my name." I chuckle at him. "And that s-sounds so s-stalkerish." He facepalms at my answer and Dan rolls his eyes. 

"I'm Dan and this is Phil, you are?" Dan introduces himself and Phil.

"I know who you are, you are like my idols. I'm Lucy Mai." I say. 

"Well, thank you for saying that. It means a lot. Wait, aren't you that girl who was deaf?" Phil says and Dan whacks him over the head. 

"You don't go saying that Phil you twat!" Dan exclaims at me and I laugh at him. Phil rubs his head and sticks his tongue out. 

"Sorry." He mumbles.

"It's fine, really. Yeah, I was." I say. 

"How about that offer then because I'm freezing and hungry?" Dan asks. 

"Sure, Mc Donald's?" 

"Okay." They reply and we start walking off to the nearest Mc Donald's.

QOTC: KFC, Mc Donalds, Pizza Hut, Domino's or other take aways?