Chapter 16

Warning: this chapter contains graphic sexual content. Just so you guys all know. Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy. - Gabby & Haley

__________________________

My mom came home finally after a month and two weeks. Her mother passed away in her sleep. My mother looked terrible. I spent the whole weekend with her, watching romance movies and comforting her. Jake came over a few times to give me a break. I went over to Haley's house to see how she was doing.

When I got there she was packing her bags.

"Um, what's going on?" I asked, stepping over the many bags on the ground.

"Mum suggested I move in with Nathan since he's the father of our baby." She said, clearly not fazed by this. "I'm going to visit her everyday after school and spend the afternoon with her."

I sat on her bed, watching her as she closed her last suit case. She started to show a little bump. It looked so cute. She sat down next to me.

"So how are you and Destery?"

I smiled. "Good. He's been getting a little touchy lately. I've never done anything like that before." I said, blushing a little.

Haley laughed, "Just commit to the dick already! Just be careful though." She said jokingly, pointing to her belly.

I laughed, shaking my head. "I don't know, Haley. I want it to be special and for 'the one' you know?"

"Oh come on Bay! It's obvious that you're in love, and it's obvious that he's in love with you!"

I sat there, letting what she said sink in. Was I really in love with Destery? I had never really thought about it. I looked at her face, trying to search for the answers in her gorgeous blue eyes but found nothing. I sighed.

"I never really thought about it. Maybe I am in love with Destery."

"You ARE in love, Bay. There isn't any question about it. I see the way you two are around each other, you might as well hold a sign saying 'IN LOVE'."

I laughed, "I just need some time."

She shrugged. We got off of her bed and brought her stuff to her car. We drove to Des, Nate, and now Haley's house, unloading it all again.

"Thanks for your help boo!" Haley yelled, hugging me.

The boys showed up at the door.

"Yeah! Now take your tops off!" Nathan yelled, fisting the air.

"How about no!" I yelled, chasing him in the house.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you no running in the house!" Nathan yelled, as I tackled him to the ground.

"Does it look like I follow the rules?" I laughed, knowing that that wasn't true and that I was a goody-goody.

Just then, Desterys hands were at my sides squeezing. I fell off of Nathan, laughing, trying to get away.

"Destery! ... Stop!" I said between breaths, I was laughing so hard I was gasping for air.

"Are you going to leave my friend alone?" He asked, smiling and laughing.

"Yes! Stop! I can't breathe!" I pleaded.

He quit tickling me, and I gasped for air.

"That wasn't very nice." I said, shoving him, making him fall over.

"Stop bullying people!"

We all started laughing. It was nice to see Haley smiling and actually meaning it. After our rough housing we all helped Haley bring all her stuff into Nathan's room. Her and Nathan went to bed while me and Des stayed on the couch. We were watching Spongbob, cuddling close.