Under My Skin

Regina leaned into his touch, wanting so desperately to feel him elsewhere. They were naturally passionate people who had the ability to be passionate with one another; to feel each other with such intense, raw, powerful emotion. She wanted that, more than anything, as she stared into those captivating blue eyes.

What they felt for one another was too strong to just be lust; they both knew it. But it was wrong; the conventional, societal rules state that nothing good comes from sex on the first date.

To hell with society, Regina thought as she leaned forward to press her chest against his torso. It can't be wrong when it feels so right.

His words vibrated through her; hitting every nerve in her body, igniting a flame within her that she could no longer suppress.

That's just it. I fear I won't be able to stop.

"Then don't," she said, her voice barely audible. If they weren't pressed together, she'd be worried he didn't hear her. But his reaction assured her that he most certainly didn't miss it.

Before she could process what was happening, his lips crashed into hers so fiercely it forced her back. Her hands gripped the folds of his jacket pulling him through the archway of Apartment 13. She turned their bodies so her back was to the door, kicking it closed behind her. She pushed her way under his jacket, sliding her fingers under the sleeves and letting it fall from his shoulders onto the hardwood floor.

His hand was secure against the side of her neck, pulling her lips harder to his with a desperate need to taste more of her. She opened her mouth for him, his tongue sliding in with the release of an intense moan. He stepped forward and forced her back against the door, placing his other hand on the wooden frame beside her head.

Every fantasy she had about him flowed through her mind at that exact moment. But this wasn't a fantasy. This was real. Robin Locksley was here, in her apartment, kissing her. And it felt better than anything her imagination could dream up.

Her hands found their way under his loose button up and pressed against his abs. Fuck, he's ripped. She moaned, excited to finally get the chance to see them, touch them, kiss them, lick them... She didn't hesitate to start unbuttoning his shirt.

His hands moved with urgency down her neck, over her collarbone, under her blazer. He pushed the garment off of her and now felt the silk of her shirt against his palms. It was loose, it would be easy to pull over her head when the time came. He pressed his toes against the back of the heel of his other foot and pressed down, pulling his feet out of his shoes. Regina stepped out of her pumps with ease, now much shorter than he'd ever seen her, and pressed her bare feet into the cold floor.

His shirt was unbuttoned and she raced to remove it from his body revealing his white undershirt; the same one he'd worn that day at the mailbox. Her hands gravitated to his biceps, finally able to feel them in her grasp. Their lips parted, lungs desperate for air. Robin used his time wisely, reaching for the bottom of her shirt and lifting it above her head.

He looked down at the sight of her breasts in a black lace bra, the tightness of her obliques as he pressed his hands against her stomach generating a tightness in his pants. They shifted up around her ribs, her breath hitched from his touch and chills appeared on her skin.

Robin began to take his time, realizing that he had her all to himself and wanting nothing more than to admire every inch of her. He leaned down and she closed her eyes, expecting his lips to meet hers. She opened them when she felt his breath against her neck, her chest rising to him.