January 13th

Slam. The door swung open.

Click click click of her heels against the hardwood.

Bang. "Uh!" Her back hitting the wall.

Creak. The door closed. Click. Locked.

Thud. Her purse hitting the ground. Jingle. Her keys quickly following.

Pant pant. Inhale. Moan. Exhale.

Jingle jingle. The sound of his belt coming loose. Zip. His fly opening.

"I can't get enough of you," Robin whispered as his pants hit the floor. Their mouths crashed together again as she was unbuttoned her own pants. Jackets were being stripped and tossed to the side, hands grasped at the material of the other's shirt.

Mwah. Breath breath breath. Their lips parted, their lungs gasping for air. Regina was pushing him into the living room, undressing him quickly. She stumbled slightly from the mixture of tequila and rum in her system. He held her tight, helping her balance, but it didn't stop her. Blurred vision be damned, she was going to fuck the shit out of this man.

They reached the couch and she pushed him to sit, stripped down to only his Calvins by this point. She removed her own shirt and bra as he leaned forward to help her shimmy out of her tight-fitted jeans. Both in their underwear, Regina got on her knees and he lifted his hips so she could pull the boxer briefs down his muscular legs. She didn't waste any time, her mouth immediately around his tip and moving slowly down his shaft.

"Fuck, Regina..." He cried out and tilted his head back, not expecting her to be so hasty. He gripped her hair tight after moving it away from her face so he could watch her.

She licked and sucked and slurped over every inch of him, making sure he was drenched for her. She stood up and hurried out of her panties, he moaned as he finally saw what he wanted. He tried to fall to his knees to get a taste of her, but she shook her head, "Later. I want you so bad."

Who was he to deny her that? He remained seated and expected her to straddle him, but again she surprised him. She pushed his legs together so his knees were touching and turned around. She stood on the couch, Robin taking her hand to keep her steady while she took hold of his member. When she was positioned over him, she sat slowly. Her feet were pressed into the leather couch on either side of his bare thighs as he slipped inside her, both of them moaning at the initial contact. She leaned her back into his chest to allow her legs to do all the work, bending and rising to push him in and pull him out. She grabbed his hands and pulled them around to knead her breasts, nipples pointed with arousal.

"You're unbelievable," he muttered into her ear before taking hold of its lobe between his teeth. She bit her lower lip and moaned loudly, her lack of inhibitions due to her drunken state.

Her pace quickened to the best of her ability, her legs were strong, but her stamina was declining from the pleasure rising in her core. He moved deeper inside her, both whimpering when his thickness was completely surrounded by her wet, pulsating walls. The sensation was intense, causing her to clench from her thighs up into her center.

"Fuck! Oh my-- sh--" Robin cried out and dug his nails into her abdomen. She unclenched, her backside still thrusting against his pelvis. He struggled to catch his breath, "What in the bloody hell was that?"