Running with the wind.

Introduction:

This is all wrong, this has to be. How could she! How could she possibly take the one thing that I truly loved and marry him her self? She always said she would win. She always said that she was better than me,that I was nothing compared to her. I guess by

this wedding invitation I just received in the mail she was right by the most part. This is all just a big Smack in the face,it hurts so much it feels like she has just taking my heart ripped it out of my chest and threw it on the ground stomped all over it and just left it there to dry out and crack. My blood ran cold I soon began to just break down and cry in front of my mail box. I couldn't believe my best friend that I have been friends with since Kindergarten has done this to me! But I should have seen this coming. I should have never fell in love with a Boy who had brown hair and brown eyes that twinkled in the stars and a adorably cute smile he was Tall,and played Tennis but mostly Soccer and baseball. He was rich and had it all and I just am just a average nobody. It was her fault for making this happen she is the one who took me with her to one of her classy pool party's. She asked me if I liked him and I said yes and she said she liked his brother. But I should have know with her" Popularity" she would let's just say " Get...Around". Ariana is the type of Girl that if she wants something she will get it. She has always been that way even in high school. She is just so rich her Mom and Dad will give her $300 just to get her to leave them alone for 1 hour. Wow what great parents they are bribing their child.But hey I guess she likes all of the money coming in. I am just so tired from crying I am going to just lay down and try to get some sleep. And try to get everything off my mind. I am starting to get a headache from all the aggregation and stress.