Chapter 7.

Chapter 7:

We walk in the mall, and we head to Abercrombie and Fitch.

Char look at him! He is cute go ask him his number!!

Sid! Calm down! Your cracking me up love bug! We both walk over to the dresses because in about 2 weeks were going to the concert.

I like this one! As Sid picks up this Red Floral dress with pink flowers in it and a cute little belt around it I instantly fall in love with it!

I love it!! I say.

Here is a hot pink one just like it Sid says.

Okay I say snatching up the Hot pink dress! So you get the red one and I will get the Hot pink one!

Great idea! We will wear these to the concert!! Sid says.

We go check out and pay the $59.60 for the two dresses and leave. The next place we hit is Victoria Secret.

We head back to the Bathing suit cause we always go to the beach and chill and we both needed new bathing suits. I found two really pretty matching push up bathing suits except one of them was Black with white polka dots, the other was a neon Blue with Red polka dots.

Sid runs over grabbing the black bathing suit with the white polka dots because she says she will look dark like me! We check out and go look in a couple other stores but nothing interested us. So we decided to go buy some dipping dots for a snack.

Hello,How may I help you? Said the woman.

Um yes I would like Chocolate and a Banana spilt please?

Okay, that will be $4.50 she says while handing me two spoons.

I give her the money in exchange for the ice cream and go sit down on the bench beside Sid handing her the banana split and eat my chocolate ice cream. Soon we finish up and throw away our cups and spoons and walk down to the egscalders.

We both grab a table down at the concession stands and wait awhile before hitting forever 21.

Hey char, I have to go to the restroom I will be back Sid says.

I nod my head and she leaves me sitting alone in a crowded room.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, but it was a tap the felt like someone was angry. I turn my head to find it was Ariana. My stomach notated up.

Well hello there stranger. Today is Thursday did you forget something?

Crap! I forgot I was suppose to go shopping today with Ariana for that stupid dress!

Um, I don't think so I say with a fake smile.

Don't give me your smack char, I know your here with your So called of a friend " Sidney". Your to busy with your head stuck up her ass to remember that your bestfriends dress fitting was today! But lucky for you I changed the date until next Friday that way I know you will be mine!

I wanted to smack her face! But instead I said okay, and told her not to talk about Sid like that and she smirked and walked off, what was I suppose to do? I couldn't tell her off in front of her clan she had with her she just humiliated me in front of at least 30 people. I have to stop being so nice to every one! But I am so sensitive I can't. I am beginning to feel sick to my stomach because it is still in knots. So comes out of the bathroom and I am sitting a the table with a puzzled confused face.

Char? Are you alright she says as she put her hand on my forehead, your pale as a ghost!

I don't feel so well right now I say.

Well lets get you home! we can come back to forever 21 later okay? I Will drive so you can rest and I will see if Jack can come get me at your house and take me to my car!

Okay, I say with a little small smile and walk out of the mall handing Sid my keys. What am I suppose to do. How am I going to do this. As I get in the car I lay down in my seat, and listen to a random song Sid turned on and dosed off to slip trying not to cry.

.