Chapter 22.

Chapter 22:

Ugh, just five more minutes!!! I yelled.

No! No! And No!! You have to get up and run for one hour then you have to come home get in the shower and get a prised up for Harold!

What? I said looking at her with a confused expression on my face. Who is Harold?

Harry, Stupigeon!

Oh!! I see. Is that his real name?

Yes, but don't call him that. He gets rather angry!

Oh, okay.

Now get dressed and I will be waiting for you down the hall at the door!

Okay. I say. She closes my door.

My hair was all tangled up so I brushed it out and then it was all wavy. I put on a cute Victoria secret shirt that was pink and long like a sweat shirt but it was droopy at the bottom. Then I slip on a pair of black leggings. And put my hot pink Keds on. I soon brush my teeth, put my mascara on and some perfume and then I put my hair into a messy bun and walk out the door.

Are you ready? Sid says.

Yes I am ready.

Okay we'll let's go.

We start at my house and began running.

Hey that's those two girls who were with one direction the other day!

Wow, Sid looks at me and says run as fast as you can.

I said why?

She looks at me and says. " Cause they will attack you!!" They worse than I am!

Oh crap I say!!

We finally ran 3 mile and then ran back to my house. It was already 12:30 when we got back and we both started getting ready. As usual I jumped into the shower washed my hair and my body. I got out and blow dried my hair. I walked out to my room to find a Hot pink dress with flowers on it and a pair of my hot pink Keds.

I thought you might like this so I am going to let you borrow it.

It's beautiful!!

Go put it on!! She says.

Okay!

I put the dress on and walked out of the room.

Oh my Carrots! It fits you to the t!!

Haha thanks I say while hugging her!

Your welcome! Can I drive you?

Yes! You can.

I get into the car, and we get going.

We finally arrived at the ice cream store to find harry waiting at his car.