Chapter 8.

Chapter 8:

I woke up to Sid, pushing me telling me to get up.  

Char, get up honey you're home!  

Ugh, did I really have to move. I was so comfortable were I was. But I knew I had to get out of the car.  

Alright, I am getting out I say in a sleepy voice.  

Do you Mind if I stay in your room with you until Jack gets here? Sid asks. 

I don't mind at all love. 

Thanks char she says locking my car door!  

We walk in the door and I seen a note on the table.  

" Char, I left with Erin to go to Tennessee for the week! We have some work to do! I left you $600.00 in the cabinet incase you need something! I love you so much call and check in with me okay?  

Love Mommy(: XoXo" 

Even though I get mad at her at times I love her so much! Sid and her are all I have left besides God and my Music.  

I check that cabinet and got the $600.00 out and put it in my wallet and walked to my room to find Sid flipping in my song book, my secret song book that I keep all of my songs in.  

Hey char, I really like this song you wrote when you feel better I want you to sing it to me! Okay?  

Okay I say with a big smile!  

Oh, here take these two Tylenol just in case you have a temperature it won't spike up.  

She hands me the two pills and water and I take them without hesitation. I know she wouldn't harm me that's why I trust her.  

Now lay down and get some rest, I have a key to your house your mom left me incase you got lonely and I will be back in the morning to check on you okay? 

Okay I say and hug her as she shuts the door behind Her turning out the light. It's rather odd. She acts like my Mom and Dad both at the same time. It's awkward at times one 18 year old taking care of another 18 Year old. But I have gotten use to Sid motherly/ Fatherly ways. I shut my eyes and go to sleep. 

Why am I here at a wedding? And why am I wearing the wedding dress? Isn't this suppose to be Ariana I thought? I thought about what Sid told me but I couldn't forget about Cam, he was like a drug to me. I soon heard the music and walked down the isle with my Daddy. As my Dad kisses my hand and tells me not to worry that I will be okay that I am a grown up now that I will always be his little girl no matter what he stands aside waiting for Cam to take my hand. Cam does so and right before I said " I do" I awoke. I was broke out in a cold sweat. I began to cry because I thought about Dad he will never be the one giving me away at my wedding, I forgot all about cam. What if that dream was a sign that my dad is trying to tell me to move on that I will always be his little Girl and he will always protect me, and that I am a adult now and I can make it on my own. I thought about it for awhile and it seemed pretty understandable. Then I also though what if my Dad is trying to tell me not only to move on from him but to move on with Cam that he has a life to live and so do I. I liked those two reasons and decided to keep it that way and fell asleep again anxious to tell Sid my dream the next morning.