Chapter 3.

Chapter 3:

I get in the car, that smells just like my dad. I haven't drove it in a while, because my mom usually says take my car instead. But it's my car? Dad put it in my name. Not hers? I am rather like my dad We both had golden tan smooth silky skin. We don't burn in the sun we just get really tan. We both loved to write music and sing songs, and ride horses. But just about 2 years ago,He was in a mine explosion. I try to choke the tears back trying not to cry. When I think about it Cam and Sid were the ones who comforted me when this happened. I bet you're asking me were Ariana was aren't you? I'll tell you she was out partying with Tyler! It still breaks my heart to think about my Daddy at times. 

I turn the radio on.  

**And now on WXBC we will be playing Over Again by One Direction.** 

Who in the heck is one direction? I have only heard of two of the people in that band. Niall and Harry. Only because Ariana fan girls about them all the time. She said she is going to get them to come and hopefully sing at her wedding? Like who would do that? First she takes the guy I am madly in love with and is marrying him in about 1 month and then she thinks she can get some Boy band to come play at her wedding? Who does she think she is? Oh yeah I forgot " Ariana Emerald" soon to be " Mrs. Ariana Mattel " ugh I couldn't stand the thought of it so I turned the radio up and enjoyed the ride to Eleven Madison park,While listening to a great song.  

I soon pull in in a parking lot to find Sid squirming in her seat anxious to tell me Something. I open my door and step out shutting the door an locking it. I walk over to were Sid was sitting down in my seat. Sid sure did look stunning. Wow I say,You look great today girly!  

Awh! Thanks Char Char!!  

She was blushing,Smiling at me with her dimples. She is a really great friend!  

So how have you been darling I know you got a invitation to the wedding,I know how bad your hurt Hun and that's why I wanted you to come to dinner with me. 

How did you find out Sid? 

I got a invitation in the mail yesterday and I figured you have been up all night crying your eyes out and I was going to come over and bring chocolate ice cream and watch Madea with you but you wouldn't pick up your darn phone! I Legit thought you might have committed Suicide!  

Sid, you know better! I say. 

Char, you're crazy you would have did it! 

Nah,I would have just stayed in and cried like I di.. 

Hello lady's I am Hannah the waitress interrupted,how may I help you today?  

Umm, I would like a Salad,With a lot of ranch and some grilled chicken.  

And what to drink with that ma'am? 

Um a Dr.Pepper.  

No wonder Sid is so dang Skinny she eats like a rabbit! 

And for you ma'am? 

Umm, I will have a Steak with a baked Potato.  

How would you like it fixed? 

Umm well done.  

And to drink? 

Pepsi. 

Alright I will be back in a while with your food. 

Thanks Hannah, Sid says. 

So Char, you remember that boy band " One Direction?" Right? 

Um.. Yes! I was actually listening to one of their songs in the radio!  

And I start to sing the lyrics. " Your hand fits in mine like its mad just for me,But bare this in mind...."  

Sid just sits there and listens.  

You know char,Sid says. 

You should really come with me to there concert next month. 

Sure I say why not? Haha I am not that much into them but I will do anything with my friend if she asks me to! 

Here you go lady's I am sorry for the wait! Hannah says politely. 

It's fine I say.  

We soon finish our meal and leave a $20.00 tip for Hannah and walk off. 

Hey Sid do you want to go to the mall with me tomorrow? 

I would love to doll! She says! 

Kk! Text me Sid!  

Okay! Love you,Text me if you get Lonely I will bring the Ice cream and movie!

I will!

And with that we both drove off to go home.