Chapter 10.

Chapter 10:

I picked up the phone and listened to what the person said, I told them I was on my way. I wanted to call Sid but she was on a date with Jack. And I didn't want to call Ariana because she would say it was my fault she was in a car accident. I had to call Sid, I couldn't help it. I picked up my IPhone and dialed her number. I was still crying my eyes out and couldn't properly function right.

Hello? Sid says.

Sid mom just got in a car accident! I am crying and he couldn't make out what I was saying.

Slow down honey!, I can't understand what you're saying.

Mom got in a fatal car accident!! I say a little bit slower trying not to cry.

Omg!!! I heard her tell jack to that they had to immediately leave, that my mom had got in a car accident. She hung up the phone telling me they would be here in 30 mins.

All I could think about was if my mommy was okay.

Soon I heard doors slam and I open the door Sid ran up to me wrapped me in her arms and we both just began to cry!

Hey Babe, jack says to Sid.

We should maybe leave right now so we can make it to the hospital in time.

She pulled away holding my shoulders looking me in the eyes and say let's go.

We both ran to Her car and jack said he would drive. I sat in the back seat crying the whole way to Tennessee.

After about 4 hours on the road we arrived at the hospital. They instantly rushed all three of us back to the emergency room. My mother ha a broken leg and a broken arm. I ran up to her crying she looked at me and could barley talk. I hugged her telling her how much I loved her and she just smiled. Soon Sid went to check on Erin, she was okay. She just has a broken leg and a few scratches on her but my mom got the worst part of it. They said that they will be shipping them back to myrtle beach our hometown tonight that way we can check in on them.

Hey love, Sid says.

Yes, I say?

The Doctor, says we have to leave so they can get some rest, okay?

Alright, I kiss my moms forehead an leave the room.

Jack decides to take us out for dinner considering I haven't eaten anything for a about 6 hours.

We go to subway and chill there for awhile and then head back home because they were flying mom to the hospital in Myrtle beach...