Chapter 13.

Chapter 13:

As Sid is crying in my shoulder, I tell her that I didn't let jack kiss me that I slapped, and shoved him out the door.She looks as me with a little tiny smile and says. " Char, You're my bestfriend and I trust you. I know you would never do this to me. And I believe everything you're telling me."

Sid, I say with a smile.

Yes? She says.

Thank you for believing me. And trusting me. I promise you everything will be alright.

No char, nothing is ever going to be the same. I am never going to be able to look at jack the same way I did. I trusted him so much, and now I barley even trust him.

Sid, I am really sorry about everything I told you. I wasn't even going to tell you at first but then I thought what a horrible bestfriend I would be and how I would feel if someone didn't tell me what my boyfriend had done.

Char I am really glad you told me though. You did the right thing.

But I don't like to see you hurt!

Well I would have been hurt worse if you would have waited to tell me. I am just glad to have you as my bestfriend.

I hug her and she hugs me, I wipe the black mascara from under her eyes, and Jack walks out of the washroom.

Well, hello there gorgeous he says to Sid.

He makes me sick! I can't stand him at all!

Sid gets up and walks off to my room slamming the door.

Jack looks at me in confusion.

She is sick Jack, I say in a angry voice. I don't mean to be rude and rush you off but I think it would be best if you left her alone for awhile so she can Regain her strength again she is really weak and tired.

Okay, he says. I have to go out to the mall and meet some friends anyways that's why I was getting ready.

Oh, okay I say showing him out the door.