Chapter 24.

Chapter 24:

No! No!! Not again! She can't! Not after what she did to me. First she took Cameron, and now she is taking Harry! Why does she want to torment me? The invitation she gave me was white and fancy. She pulled up in a black chromed out Corvette. She got out of the car, walked over to me and said " Looks like I have won again." Then she walked away and got in her car and drove off. I was crushed worse than when she done this to me with Cameron. I feel to the ground and began screaming and crying.

Char! Char! Char-Leigh!! I woke up to Sid shaking me and Niall standing beside me yelling and shaking me as well. Char! Are you okay? Sid yells looking terrified.

Yeah? I am perfectly okay? Why??

Your drowned in sweat! Niall and I was down stairs when all of the sudden, we heard yelling and crying like you were dying! It scared me so I ran up to check in you!!

I was dying!

What? Niall says in a confused voice.

I..I....I had a bad dream. That's all.

Well can we sit down and talk about it? Sid says.

Umm?

I promise I won't say anything, Niall assures.

Okay, um I had a dream that Ariana, sent me a invitation in the mail. And her an Harry were getting married, and she drove up and got out of a corvette and said " Looks like I have won again." And drives off. And then I fell to the ground and started crying my eyes out because I have never ever loved a guy like I do Harry. And I know this is weird because we're not even dating.

Sid and Niall look at each other, and tell me it's going to be okay. I bet they think I am some weirdo.

Well your phone had been going off like crazy, Niall says.

Shit! I forgot! I must have slept to late!

What, Sid says.

I was suppose to meet Harry at 8;00 at eleven Madison park tonight!

I can text him and tell him to come here so you can get ready if you would like? Niall says.

That would be great! Thanks a lot!

No problem. He says.

He walks out of the room and calls Harry instead. I hear him tell Harry to come here to my house because I slept late, and Harry agrees. Sid picks me out an outfit and I get in the shower.

When I got out she had me a black and white Romper with Black Keds. I put it on and do my make-up and do my hair in curls.

I walk down stairs to find Sid,Niall, and Harry talking about my dream. I was so embarrassed when I walked on down the stairs. But Harry stopped dead in a sentence and just looked like he was stunned.

Umm, I am sorry I slept late.. I kinda had a horrible dream.

It's fine love, he says as he takes my hand. Oh Char. If you don't care, Niall and Sidney were going to tag along.

Oh yeah, sure I don't mind one bit.

Great Niall says.

We all walk out the door, but I had to stay back and lock it because mom wouldn't be home for a month. I turn around to a big black limo waiting for me at the the side walk. The limo driver opens the door and helps me in.