Chapter 9.

Chapter 9:

I heard something in the Living room talking when I woke up. I assumed it was Sid because she is the only one who had a key besides me and mom. I went to the wash room and showered off, and brushed my teeth. I put some sweats on. I didn't feel like dressing up. It was Monday and I hate Mondays. I walked down the hall to find Sid sittin at the bar in the kitchen.

Hey love, how are you feeling this morning?

I am fine,just light headed that's it.

Oh, well the light headed part is bad,but I am glad your feeling better! I got you some McDonalds breakfast cause I know you were probably to weak to cook for your self.

Thanks love!

Your welcome! So since its raining outside, and we can't go to the beach I figured you might want to go watch Jurassic Park in 3D?

I would love to! What are you wearing

Sid?

Umm, let's wear those matching skinny jeans we have and our cute red cardigans with the lacy black tank tops and our red toms!

Okay!! I say.

It took me no time to get ready, and Sid said she would be back in a hour.

So I ate my food and by the time I was done she was back.

Char you look awful cute were did you get your outfit? She said smiling?

I have no clue were did you get yours,I say laughing.

We both walk out the door and I lock it and just ride with Sid.

On the way there I tell her about my dream and she agrees with what I said about moving on.

We finally arrive at the movie theater after 30 minutes of driving, and we get out and go in the movie theater and buy our tickets and pop corn and pop and go sit down in the theater room.

After the movie was over it was about 3:00 in the evening and Sid had plans with Jack so I decided to go home and watch tv for awhile. I arrived at home and hugged Sid as she told me to text her and told me she loved me . I told her to be careful and not do anything crazy without me and she promised I went in the house, to answer a call from the Hospital from Tennessee.

Hello, I say?

Hello, miss Char-Leigh?

Yes this is she?

We have your mom and her friend in the hospital they have just been in a fatal car accident.

My heart sunk to the floor as I dropped the phone an began to cry.