Chapter 11.

Chapter 11:

After a while I hear Jack mumbling to Sid about how she shouldn't go to the one direction concert because she is going to miss his soccer game.After awhile it turns into a argument as usual,I put my headphones in my iPhone an listen to Luke Bryan because he is the only one who seems to calm my nerves, When I get frustrated! I turn up the volume because Sid and Jack began to get louder and began screaming at each other. After about a hour of screaming and fighting with each other I take my head phones and to see Sid asleep and Jack driving with a serious type if mad face. I decide not to talk,I decided to go to sleep.

Char we're here Jack says screaming at me.

Okay, I say rubbing my eyes getting out of the back seat.

Char, do you mind if me and Jack stay with you tonight? We didn't want you to be alone?

Sure Sid! You know where the Guest room is.

Thanks dear she says smiling at me.

I open the house up and show Jack and Sid to there room. If you guys get hungry Sid knows where the food is and drinks. And the washroom is down the hall on your right.

Thanks, they both say smiling.

Oh yeah and remember, don't be to loud tonight and use a 5 Minute condom! I say jokin with them.

Char! I am going to hurt you! Sid says smiling!

I walk out of the room and shut the door behind me,to hear jack push Sid down on the bed tickling her. I am glad they made up and is happy again. I wish that could be me that was happy but my life right now is falling apart. I go brush my teeth and lay down hoping to get some rest so I can go see my Mum tomorrow.