Chapter 4.

Chapter 4:

As soon as I got home, I put my Pajamas on and flopped down on my bed. My back ached as well did feet and legs. I lay my head down and dose off to sleep.

I woke up to a warm beam of sunlight on my face. Ugh I didn't want to get up but I had to. I told Sid I would meet her at the Mall at 1:00 and its already 11:00. I had to go to the washroom and do my daily routine.

My phone starts playing that stupid ringtone it always does. I don't answer it right away because its probably Sid telling me to get up and get dressed. I hurry in the shower and jump out brush my teeth and hair and comb my tangled up hair out. I grab a silky floral dress. And a pair if nude heels.

Ugh!! I hate that stupid phone! I wish it would stop ringing! I look to see who is calling me. I had 10 missed calls. My blood boiled as I read the name.

Ariana.

My phone went off again I hesitated to pick it up. I didn't want to but I did. I hated my self for answering it.

Hello Char? She said.

Yeah?

I know you got my invitation in the mail!! Aren't you excited for me!?

I wanted to tell her off! But I couldn't I am to nice! As I gritted my teeth together I said; I am very happy for you! Knowing I was lying right through my teeth.

Well anyways I wanted you to be my Maid Of Honor!

Oh really! I faked a scream! I didn't want to be her maid of honor,I didn't even want to go to the stupid wedding!

Well we're goin dress shopping this Thursday!

Okay I say and hang up.

Ugh, really? Did she really have to make it this hard on me? I sit down on the bed and call Sid! My phone starts ringing and she picks up.

Hello?

Omg! You will not believe what that stupid little witch did! She called me after taking Cam away and said I know you got my wedding invitation, aren't you excited for me? Hell no I wasn't excited for her I wanted to smack 10 pounds of her fake makeup off of her face! But I am to nice and I can't do it! Ugh! She called me and was like I want you to be my Maid Of Honor! And I was had to act like I wanted to!

Wow, come down blondey! I will meet you in 5 minutes! So we can get you calmed down love!

Were are we going? Fifty Seven Garden park! Meet me there I done made reservations for the spa!

Okay! I couldn't argue with a free spa trip. I love Sid she is the most wonderful bestfriend! She helps me through a lot! I get my keys and head out the door.