Chapter 16.

Chapter 16:

I got into Ariana's car,that smelled like Abercrombie and Fitch. She looks at me and sweet smiles.

I am so glad I have you to my self!! She says.

Yeah I said with a sigh with my elbow on her car and holding my head. All of the perfumes in her car were giving me a headache.

So, I thought we would go to Grooms and Brides Parker street 101! And then to Heels that kills. Cause we can get our shoes there!

Okay, I say.

You don't sound excited Char!!! Get in the spirt!!

How could I get in the spirt when she is marrying Cameron, how could I get in the spirt when she done me wrong. I am sorry Ariana I am just not into this whole shopping thing.

Well then why the hell did you come? The only reason I wanted you to be my Maid of Honor was cause your suppose to be my best friend,not Sidney's!! She isn't going to be there for you through thick and thin like I w...

No! Just Stop! I can't take you anymore! I can't take you being mean to Sidney anymore! She did nothing wrong to yo....

She Took You Away From M..

Shut the hell up! She didn't take me away from you! You're the one who took me away from you! You're marrying the guy I have been in love with for 3 damn years! And you have enough nerve to ask me to be your maid of Honor! I didn't want to because you hurt me so bad! So stop the damn car and let me out and get someone else to be your Maid Of Honor! I am done with you! I am so done with you talking about my best friend like a damn dog, all you are is a little cunt! You know you have it all and that's why you treat us like shit! So I am done with you! Have fun at your wedding! I hope Cameron realises he is marrying a two faced bitch who will cheat on him!! When I looked over her mouth just dropped open. It felt great to get that out.

I can't believe you just said that to me! You have never said that to anyone before!

Whatever I open the door to get out and Ariana grabs my hand.

Char I am so sorry!

Don't talk to me, I get out of the car and she drives off.

I call Sid.

Hello.

Sid it's char!

What's wrong?

I'm on the side I'd 5th avenue can you come get me?

Yes! Omg are you okay?!? Did she touch you? Am I going to have to hur..

Sid I'm fine can you come and pick me up?

Yes I will be right there in about 30 mins!!

Okay I say and hang up.

I sit on a red bench and wait for Sid.

I soon drift off to sleep.