Chapter 17.

Chapter 17:

I felt someone sit beside me. I look over to see who it was.

Hey Char.

What do you want Ariana? What is she doing back I thought she went to get Hannah and go dress shopping?

I want to take you somewhere.

No I don't want to go with you I snap.

Get.In.The.Damn.Car.Char she says gripping my arm and gritting her teeth.

No!! I snap.

She pushes me into the car and locks it and gets into the car and drives off going at a speed of 70 mph.

Stop this car right this instant Ariana Brooke!!!

Why? Why should I stop this car?

Because you're going to reck us, I looked at the clock and it was 8:00 at night and dark.

That's the point! She looks over and smiles at me with a evil look.

I turn my head and seen a bright light, and heard a car horn beep as Loud as it could.

I jumped up to see Sid blowing her car horn at me telling me to get into her car and she would drive me home.

Wow that was just a dream,but it seemed so real. I look over at Sid as she was mumbling something at me and In within 30 minutes I fully awaken. We're we going I ask her.

To the mall silly. It's just 3:00.

Oh, okay I say! I wonder if Jack is still here?

What? Sid says.

Oh, while you were in my room I told him it would be best if he left and he said that he had to go meet his friends at the mall, so I wonder if he is still there?

Here get my phone and text him and ask him were he is.

Ohh, okay. I take her black iPhone and text jack and tell him what she said.

Did it send?

Yeah!

Okay, we'll we're here!

Okay!! We both get out of the car and walk into the mall.

So do you want to go to Forever 21?

Yes!! I say.

We walk into the store and Sid immediately finds something.

I love this dress char!!

It's cute I say!! Sid while you look I am going over here go the shoes okay?

Alright!

I walk over to the shoes and sit down looking around. I look out of the window and see someone who looks like jack. I rub my eyes and say in my head I am just still tired and imagining stuff. About the time Sid walks over and looks out the window.

Char, that's jack!!

Is that his Sister? Cause he told me he had one.

He don't have a sister char! He has a brother!!

She soon gets a text cause I seen her phone light up.

Char keep a eye on him and make sure he don't leave so we can follow him.

What did the text say Sid?

He says he is at his house.

That little liar! I could Sid was hurting.

Sid he is kissing her!!!

She turns around and her Blue eyes soon turn into a icy looking color. Now I could tell she was hurting...Bad.

She gets up and I follow her out the door over to where jack was. Oh no I thought.

Jack! Said shouts.

He jumps and stops kissing the brunette. Ariana?

What the Hell jack? What the hell is that bitch doing here? An why the hell are you not at your damn house like you said?

I just stood there with my mouth dropped open speechless that Sid just said that.

I..I can explain Sidney he says.

Sidney just stands there and runs off trying to choke the tears back. I run after her and jack follows.

Get the hell away from me Jack! I am done with you! Sid says.

Baby I am sorry! I was just aggravated that you weren't going to come to my game!

Oh real nice excuse Jack! Seriously so you go and kiss that nasty slutty bitch?

Again my mouth dropped open.

I swear it meant nothing! Please forgive me.

No! She slams the door shut and I get into the drivers side and pull out leaving jack standing there.

I am so sorry Sid!

It's okay, I should've known to dump him two months ago!

What is Cameron going to do? It was Ariana Jack was with. That's jacks bestfriend!

Just don't say nothing to him, let him find out his self.

Okay Sid. I didn't want to bother her anymore so I tell her to lay down and go to sleep.

I'll try char.

Just think you get to meet Niall Horan tomorrow and you can't be sad!

Oh yes!!! I will be single to!! She said and smiles.

I look over and smile at her and pat her shoulder and put one direction on. And she fell asleep finally. It got a bit lonely the car but we were almost home.