Chapter 21.

Chapter 21:

Did you see the way he stared you down? I told you he would notice you! Can you believe a Superstar noticed you! Char!! I am so excited for you!!!

She was I could tell, but she was more excited for her self. I knew she was waiting for me to start talking about Niall.

Did you see the way Niall looked at you!!

Omg. Char I tried so so so so so hard not to scream!!!!

I could tell.

So char when you walked out to your car what the heck were you doing?

Ohh, I.I just had to get some air because I felt the brown headed boy was staring at me a little to much ad got a bit uncomfortable.

Oh, my. Well I know when you walked out about 2 minutes later Harry told everybody he was going out to his car.

More like my car, I say.

Huh? You mean he went to your car???

Um yeah, I say laughing.

In details honey. Sid say holding my shoulders shaking me.

Calm down first and I will tell you.

Okay! I will!!!

So I walked out to the car and opened the door and shut it locked my car doors and just sat there for a minute to take a breather cause that hot guy..

Harry char.

Yeah Harry keep staring at me and it was panicking me out. So anyways I shut my eyes tryin to calm my self down when I heard something smack my door saying char! Let me in please!! And I looked over and it was him!!

Omg! Did you let him in??

Yes! Listen I'm not done!

Okay.

So anyways I opened the door and he got in my car and told me what a nice car I had and then just told me I looked stunning or something like that cause I just got lost in his green eyes, then he said something about ice cream and I just said yes. Then he said great! We have a ice cream date tomorrow.

Omg! Your going on a date with Harry freaking Styles char!!!!!!!!

Yes' I know. I blushed a bit.

So tell me Sid what happened with you an " Niall?"

Well when you and Harry left, I went to go look for you cause I thought you had left me! And so I walked around the corner and I saw someone walking behind me, so I stopped in my tracks and herd " where ya goin love" I then new it was Niall because of his Irish accent. And he ran up to me and said. " I couldn't help but notice how gorgeous you look!" I almost screamed char!! But I held it in and said thank you! We walked on and he said who exactly are we looking for? I said my best Friend!! She may have left me!

He looked at me and smiled and said No problem I could take you home, but that's when you and Harry ran in to Niall and I. And that's when I knew you were with Harry! And then Niall wanted to take me out to dinner tomorrow!!

Oh wow!! That's awesome!!

I know! I am so excited!!

I am happy for you!!

Thanks love!! She said!

Well I am going to go to bed Sid! I will see you in the morning for our jog??

Yes! You will!

Okay goodnight!!

Goodnight char.

She close my door and my lights went off. All I could think about was him. His dark green eyes twinkling as they stared at me, with his half smirk and his dimples showing. No wonder all the girls are after him. But what could he possibly see in me? I am just a average country girl? I soon fell asleep.

I felt someone's arms wrap around me. There hot breath on my neck. I was in my yard when it started poring the rain out of nowhere. This was familiar. It was like Cam was back but only when I turn around its Harry! He pulls my hair out of my eyes picks me up an twirls me around holding me in his arms and just kisses me in the rain. The last thing he says is "your mine all mine forever and always." I woke up to Sid screaming at me to get up for our morning jog.