Chapter 18.

Chapter 18:

We were at Sid house which was right down the road from mine. I told her she was at her house.

Char did you forget that the family went to Florida for three weeks?

Shoot yeah I forgot, but its okay do you need clothes? I say.

Yeah, I will go get some..

As she gets out of the car half asleep, she unlocks her door and goes in the house. She left her phone in the car. I was really tempted to look through her and jacks messages but I didn't. I beep the horn cause its been five darn minutes and I am tired and I was wondering if she fell or something.

She finally comes out if her house yelling " Oh Hush it! I'm coming I'm coming!" I smile and sit and wait for her to get into the car.

Finally, I was getting worried! I thought you might have died or got hurt and so I thought I might néed to come in and check on you!

Nah, I was just checking phone calls then I got my Toothbrush and junk.

Ohh, well it's 5:59, well now 6:00 I'm kinda tired lets go home, we have to met Casey and them tomorrow and I want to look my best! Haha just joking they wouldn't want nothing to do with a small town southern girl like me. See I am 5"1. And I have sandy blond hair and dark skin musically inclined girl.

Ayye, who knows char Harry might like you!

Who is Harry?

Omg. You will find out tomorrow Sid says laughing.

Ohh, okay I say. Well we are home!

Finally Sid says.

I unlock the door and Sid locks if back after she gets through the door.

If you need anything holler at me Sid!

I will love.

I go to my room and lay down because it has been a long stressful day, and fall asleep.