Chapter 2.

Chapter 2:

As I stood in the middle of my yard, someone from behind me wrapped there arms around my waist picked me up and twirled me around. It was Cam! I remember being a little bit dizzy from the spinning but he gently placed my feet on the ground holding my face with one of his soft fingers.He softly removed my Sandy blond wavy hair out of my eyes and leaned in for a kiss. It soon started pouring the rain out of no were and soon I felt his soft plump lips touch mine. Then his fingers intwining in mine. I didn't want to let him go I wanted to stay here forever I thought.Soon he softly pulled away, wrapping his warm arms around my body and we both stand there in the pouring rain.

I heard a faint song in the background singing Flightless Bird. I soon come to my senses to realize it was my phone going off. It was 2:00 in the day! And I had got a text from my cousin Sidney who is my other Best friend we're really close! She knows more about me than Alaina does,but of course Alaina thinks she knows everything about everybody! Sidney is rather tall and really skinny! She has sandy blond wavy hair like me and has really pretty straight white teeth! She and I have to wear prescription glasses but not all the time. Mostly when we read, watch T.V. Or drive. My phone starts going off again.

" CHAR!! You had better answer your bestfriend this instant or I am coming over to your house and imma going to hurt you!!"

Sid wouldn't hurt a fly! She likes to joke around a lot so I don't get intimated and pressured not to answer her back.I soon text her back to let her know I am okay!

**" Why haven't you answered me! You had me worried sick,You could have been stuck in jail without me, you could have done something stupid and not even let me known!Don't you ever pull a stunt like that again little missy,do you understand? Anyways I need you to be ready by 3:30 I made us dinner reservations at Eleven Madison Park" love ya XoXo!"**

She always makes me feel better she just don't know how bad of a shape I have been in with Ariana, What she don't know is how awful Ari has done me! Sid is the only other Best friend I have and I need her like crazy right now! I check the time and its 2:15 so I hurry and jump in the shower! I take 5 minutes shaving each leg,then I shave my armpits wash my hair,Wash off and jump out of the shower. Then I brush my teeth, and brush of my hair and blow dry it and put it up in a messy looking cute bun. I hurry and go slip on a cute black band-aid skirt with a cute black and white tank to tuck under it. I slip on my black heals and put my pearls and make up on.

Finally I was finished and walked out the door grabbing my keys to my Red Mercedes my Dad left me when he died.