Chapter 12.

Chapter 12:

I woke up in the middle of the night, my throat felt like a dessert. I walked down the hall way to get a water. I seen jack in the kitchen. I looked around for Sidney but I didn't see her around. Were's Sid?

Uh, she is asleep.

Oh, well I came to get a water.

Ohh, okay.

I noticed he kept staring me down,like

checking me out.

Take a picture it will last longer I say.

What, he says with a smirk?

I didn't stutter. I say

Well someone's a little feisty he says, he gets up and is just in his boxers. He walks over to where I am at and try's to wrap his arms around me.

I push him off and give him a weird look and walk back to my room. He follows me. I close my door but he sticks his Hand in it. Jack get out I say!

Char, listen I love you I always have!

Jack get the hell out, I say with a serious face. Your my bestfriends boyfriend and you hate me remember!

I never have hated you, he grabs my arm and I jerk away.

Jack I don't like you! I am Sidney's bestfriend and I would never do that to her!

He try's to Kiss me! I slap in and push him out the door.

Omg I have to tell Sidney! I have to I thought! If he tried to kiss her bestfriend then he has done this to other girls!

It was already 7:00 so I decided to fix Eggs,Bacon,Pancakes, and fried apples. Everybody is up and sitting at the table when the food is finally done. Sid was sitting down beside Jack she looked so happy the trust she had in her eyes,Jack acted like he was happy but from what I knew made me sick.

After breakfast Jack went to the washroom and I asked Sid to come over and talk to me, I hesitated to tell her about last night but I did because I thought it was the best thing to do, she broke down and started crying. It hurt me so much to see my best friend cry like that.