Chapter 1.

Chapter 1:

He was everything to me, I felt Hollow inside. I felt like she punched a whole in my chest. Even though I am trying to sleep I can't. He just won't get off of my mind! With her in the picture my Love Story just died! I should go listen to Taylor Swift and her breakup-Brokenhearted songs, But I think I will just grab my guitar and write one myself. I looked for something to write on any old thing, Finally after 2 minutes of searching for paper and pencil I found something. I strummed my guitar as the words began to flow out. " I got a letter in the mail today,It said that you were getting married I never thought it would turn out this way........." I finally finished the song while sobbing. Each tear drop fell on my guitar and I decided to listen to Taylor Swifts song " He's the reason for the tear drops on my guitar" as I grabbed my pillow I began to cry until I couldn't cry anymore. Wow this is really what a heartbreak feels like. I never thought I would have to go through this. Me a Cameron texted a lot this past summer, how could I not know about all of this? Me and Cam met at one of Ariana's " Classy pool parties" were there was a bunch of Rich Popular kids. I didn't really fit in well so I sat by the water in my Pink floral push-up Victoria secret bathing suit that she had bought me for my birthday last summer because, I couldn't wear it because it didn't fit me, so I grew into it this summer and wore it to her party. But I sat in front of the sun with my little pink sun hat kicking my feet in the water,When Cameron's twin brother Tyler accidentally pushed me in the pool.Luckily he didn't get my hair wet or I would have freaked! I can remember Cameron running in the water to grab me when I fell into his arms.

I am so sorry!! My brother can be a bit clumsy at times!

I seen him give Tyler a evil look but quickly looked back down at me smiling helping me out safely.

Thanks love, I say with a cute smile.

You're welcome...

He looked at me with one eyebrow up trying to figure out my name.

Before he could say anything I blurted out..Ch...Char-Leigh is my name. But most people call me Char.

Oh, well your welcome Char, he says with a smirk.

I kept on and on replaying that whole day in my head until finally I dosed off to sleep.