Chapter 15.

Chapter 15:

As I got down to my car, I started it up and pulled out. Sidney followed me.

I soon got a call from Sidney.

Hello?

Char, Do you know what today is?

Umm? Sid laughs.

You're suppose to go shopping with Ariana.

Shoot!! Thanks for reminding me,or I would have had to listen to her mouth again this week!

You're welcome love!

Well what are you going to do while I am gone?

Ah, I will go to the mall and get us cute stuff!

I wish I could go with you!! I say!

Well just go dress shopping with her and get it out of the way so you don't have I listen to her mouth! And thy way next week we will be set for the concert!! And tomorrow we can have dinner with Casey!!

Oh, okay I see what you mean! Well imma go! Love you Sid!!

Love you to! She says!

I do not want to go dress shopping with Ariana, I would rather listen to Rebecca Black all day singing that stupid Friday song than to go with Ariana. I can't stand her! I am just going to do what Sid said though and get it out of the way. I hope she don't get to lonley without me. She might call Katie or someone to go with her.

Finally home at last! I wanted to just lay down and rest for awhile. I still can't believe Sidney's boyfriend did that to her! Ugh. I am so irritated at everything this week. I go try to find something classy to wear and take off my sweats cause Ariana would kill me if I went in sweats. I found a cute black dress with some black gloss heels. I put it on and some jewelry and I get a phone call.

Hello? Yes Ariana I am ready. Okay see you in a few.

After I get my hair done the door bell rings.

Eppp!!!!! You look Fab!!

Thanks. I say with a I don't care tone.

And here is the time my torture starts.