Chapter 29.

Chapter 29:

Wow, I can't believe I have fans already. We get in our seats which is first class. I was so not ready for the plane to take off. I was so scared of heights. Harry looks at me with a smile and asks me if I am excited about going to London with him. I look at him in excitement and tell him yes.

Two minutes until take off, a voice from above says.

Harry. I say.

Yes babe?

I am a little scared.

Why love, he says with a smile.

Because I am scared of heights.

Well here, how about this when ever you get scared hold my hand and look at me.

Why look at you? I say confused.

Just do it. I promise it will work. He says with a smile.

Passengers, please stay seated and turn cell phones off. We will be taking off right now. Thank you.

I grab Harry's hand as be started to go up. Just about the time I was getting relaxed the plane hit a bump. It felt like when you're driving in a car and hit a bump in the road. I grab Harry's hand and look at him with a scared expression.

Babe, it's okay I promise.

He leans in and kisses me. I just wanted to melt in that seat. The kiss seamed like it lasted forever but in reality not that long. He bit my lip while kissing me, that was a complete turn on. I look at him and smile.

Now are you scared baby? He says.

Maybe just a little I say with a smirk.

Oh, now I see what you're doing Love! He says with a smirk. We need to save the kissing for later. I got something in mind for later. He says.

Mhmm, okay I say. I finally calm my self down. I thought to my self a lot of girls wouldn't even be thinking about bad things while on a plane with Harry Styles. They would be trying to make out with him. After a while of laughing and talking with Harry, I looked for Sid. Crap, I forgot my glasses. But they were in front of us. Niall and Sid were talking and laughing so I didn't bother them. I look at Harry and he smiles. Hand in hand we both fell asleep.

Char! Char!! Babe! We're here! Hurry Harry Says grabbing out luggage!! I got a bunch of stuff to show you. The guy soon takes Harry's luggage and Harry picks me up and walks me to his Range rover.