Chapter 20.

Chapter 20:

As we drive down the road, Sid turns to me and says " char I am really nervous." I looked at her in confusion because You would think she would be rather excited and confident!

Baby don't be worried I am sure Niall will love you just as you are.

Thanks char aren't you nervous?

Nah, they wouldn't want me anyways so I have nothing to worry about.

Char you really don't know how pretty you are just wait Harry will find out.

Who the heck is Harry?

You will find out I promise!!

Well look we are here! I say Sid.

Oh no. She says.

We park the car. Casey texts me asking me if I was here and I said yes. They had security take us past the big bunch of fans waiting out side.

Wow Sid? This is going to be me they are waiting out in front of restaurant doors to see!

I know baby cakes she says!

We finally get to the table were Casey set, and her boyfriend Zayn Malik.

Hey char! Casey says.

Hey Casey! I say politely.

Hello Sidney!

Hey! She says.

So Harry and Niall went to the bathroom they will be back.

Okay, I am not sure who all of these guys are but its nice to meet you my name is Char-Leigh but you can call me Char.

Hello Char a brown headed girl calls out. I am Eleanor.

Hey, I am Louis but you can call me Superman!

Louis! Eleanor slaps him joking.

Hi there love my name is Danielle.

Ey my name is Liam.

And I know you, Casey was talking about you Zayn. He looks at her and sweet smiles.

Who is that with you Louis asks.

This is my best friend Sidney. But you can call her Sid. She is a Huge fan if all of you. But secretly she has a huge crush on Niall!

Ohh, Niall is single ya know, Eleanor looks at Sid and winks.

I know Sid says and blushes.

Soon we get our drinks, everybody got tea.

I was talking to Casey when I seen Louis and A curly headed boy with brown eyes sit down look at me smile with his dimples and look away. I keep noticing he wouldn't keep his eyes off of me.

Oh Char! This is Harry Styles.

I turned around and my heart dropped. He was absolutely breath taking. All I could think was this is not going to work out char so don't get your hopes up. You couldn't have Cameron and your defiantly not going to have this.

Hello der love. He said with a smile.

Umm hello! I say shyly.

Sid this is Harry!

Sid said hello as well and turned back talking to Danielle.

I keep watching Harry as he would glance at me every few minutes.

Char this is Niall Horan.

Wow! He says who is this?

Niall this is char!

Ello der mate! He says reaching his had out. He must have not seen Sid.

Oh Niall this is Sidney chars bestfriend by the way.

I seen Nialls eyes light up when he looked at Sid.

Hello! He said.

Sid was trying not to scream. H-Hello. She said.

Oh and guys, char is a singer and song writer but she isn't real known right now, but I love to hear sing. Casey says.

Well well, Louis says, Harry you might have a keeper here while nudging Harry with his elbow. I look down at the grown and smile blushing hard.

So since we all know each other are we good now?

Yeah, everybody says.

Soon we order our food, as usual Sid and I get a salad.

Everybody is finishing eating, but I tell Casey I am going to step out side for a minute.

Alright dear she says.

I was out side. I seen something behind me but I thought it was the waiter. I get out side and go sit in my red Mercedes. I heard something hit the side of my window and I jump. I look over to see the brown headed curly boy on the passenger side saying " Char! Let me in! Please?" I unlock the door and Harry gets in.

Umm? Hi?

I know this is weird but, I just looked at you once and your absolutely breath taking!

Um me? I say with a confused expression?

Yes you!

I am going to be here in town for a month because of the baby and I was wondering if you would want to go out an get some Ice cream tomorrow?

Um yeah sure!

Okay he says and gives me a big smile.

Well do you want to go back in side?

Oh yeah!

Harry and I walk back inside and sit down and soon Sid and I hugged everybody and walked out the door. Sid and I parked on the other side of the street and had to walk about a block. We heard to people running behind us yelling wait!! We both turned around and stopped. It was Niall and Harry?

Um? They both stopped holding there kneed catching a breath.

Hey char I need your number love so I can text you tomorrow for our ice cream date!

And Sid! I need your number babe.

We both write down our numbers and give it to them and they hug us.

Harry's hot Menty breath breathed on my neck. Dang he was so Flippin hot!! By Harry I say!

By char llov.. See you tomorrow!

Sid and Niall hug but I really wasn't paying attention I her, I was to caught up with Harry.

Did he almost say I love you? I thought and thought about the until We both get in the car eager to tell each other about our night. We soon get home and go straight to my room and change to pajamas and start telling our stories to one another.