Chapter 5

I turned around and saw Whitney crying her eyes out. " Whitney what's wrong?" I asked. "Nash said he dosent want to be with me anymore!" She said crying. I rubbed her back and hugged her. I put on some blue jean shorts and a white crop top and put my black vans and put my hair in a side braid. I texted Hayes and he gave me directions.

I grabbed my penny board and rode off. I made it finally and went around back and saw Hayes waiting for me. "were's Nash?" I said and dropped my penny board. Hayes pointed to the picnic table. I stomped over there and sat in front of him. "Nash I'm not gonna yell at you but I won't to know why the hell you broke up with her!" I said tapping my foot on the soft grass.

" because I'm moving all the way to La ." He said. " wait if your moving that means Hayes is to?" I said. " no I'm moving up there with my bestfriend Cameron." He said. "so you didn't have to break up with her it's only a 5 hours away!" I said. " yeah but long distance never works out." He said. " I think you need to come talk to her because she sitting in her bed crying her eyes out." I said. " I'm such a jerk!" He said. " no your not a jerk you just made a mistake!" I said. " thanks Emily." He said.

I walked back to Hayes. " you look hot when your pissed off!" He said. " shut up!" I said. He laughed and then Nash got his penny. Hayes didn't have one so I got on his back and he skated with me on his back. When we got there Nash walked upstairs and me and Hayes sat on the stools in the kitchen. I fixed a bowl of cereal and some orange juice and Hayes to. We ate and waited for them to come down. It's been at least a hour so we walked up the stairs quietly.

I opened the door and Whitney was all cuddled up to Nash asleep. I got her phone and took a pic and set it as her lock screen. I took one more and the flash went off and they woke up and I dropped the phone on the bed and me and Hayes ran out of the room and heard them laughing.

I went upstairs and put on a black bikini set and put on my white shorts and my tan long sleeve and my white converse and my my hair was really wavy so I put on my flower crown. Then I put on some mascara and I was done. Whitney put on a purple bikini set and black high waisted shorts and a red tank top and some red converse and a red bandana. Then she put on some red lipstick and mascara and eyeliner and her hair was in a ponytail with the bandana.

I was really jealous of how pretty she was. We walked downstairs and Hayes and Nash were waiting. I sat on Hayes lap and he smiled. " wow you look gorgeous!" He said. " I guess!" I said. I never really thought myself as gorgeous yeah I was pretty I guess but not like Whitney or anybody. Before Hayes could question it Nash said " let's go!". We got in the whitney's jeep. Me and Hayes were in the back holding hands. Then I got a text from Hayes.

Hayes🙈 why did you say I guess when I said you looked gorgeous?😕
Me🙈 because I'm not😁
Hayes🙈 yes you are😩 your freakin gorgeous😍
Me🙈 whatever😕

He let go of my hand and looked out the window. Was he mad at me. I just scooted over to the window and went on Twitter. I tweeted "I wish he wasn't mad at me😔😭" and then went on Instagram.

" why are y'all so quiet?" Nash asked. We looked up and then at each other and then back down at our phones. "I don't know." I said. " oh." Nash said. A tear fell down my cheek and I whipped it away quick. I went on Twitter again and saw Hayes tweet. " I hate seeing her cry😕😫" I tweeted I hate you being mad at me😫". Then I shut off my phone and we made it to the beach.

I got out and walked to the beach. I took off my shoes. " I'm going to walk down here alone." I said. They nodded. I walked down the beach while the water hit my feet. I walked all the way to the pier and turned around. I got someone to take a pic of me in the water and beach. " thank you!" I said. " your very welcome!" The lady said. I walked back and sat down by our towels I took off my clothes and just sat there and tanned for a bit then I got on my phone and went on Twitter.

Hayes had a tweet that said " I wish she new she was beautiful😕😔". I shut off my phone and put my feet in the water. I tweeted " I wish he would shut up😒😑" and shut off my phone. I got my cloths back on and just got my penny board and went to get ice cream. I found a small ice cream parlor and got a chocolate cone and sat down. Then I got a text.

Hayes😔 were are you?
Me😔 getting ice cream.
Hayes😔 oh. Ok

I shut off my phone and threw the rest of my ice cream away and went back to the beach. I walked to the beach and they were playing volleyball in the water but I didn't see Hayes. I took off my clothes and got in the water. " hey where's Hayes?" I asked Nash. He just ignored me. I asked Whitney but she just ignored me.

I walked out of the water and grabbed my phone and rode back home. I was riding my penny board and crying which was probley not a good idea. The next thing I new was I fell off my penny board and my head was bleeding from the concrete. I got up and tried to move but then I fell in someone's lawn and everything went black.
✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
❤️Vote and follow❤️