Chapter 51

When I woke up Hayes was awake and I sat up. "Goodmornig!" Hayes said. "Goodmorning!" I said. I sat up and stretched. "You slept a pretty good time." Hayes said. I looked at the clock and it was already 1:35. "Yea I did." I said. "Well you have to go shopping today for a brides maid dress and I have to get checked out of here and get a tux." He said. "Yay ." I said.

"Nash will be here soon to pick us up." Hayes said. I nodded. Nash soon came and we all got in the car. "So how are you doing Hayes?" Whitney asked. "Eh I'm doing fine I guess." He said. She nodded.

We then all got out of the car and me and Whitney went to a shop. We looked at almost everything. Then she found a white silk dress and its strapless with jewels around the belly.

It was really gorgeous on Whitney. I picked out a white long dress that has lace sleeves. Then we got back in the car and Nash drove to Nash's dads house. We all got out. Whitney hugged Nash and I waved at Hayes and got back in the car. "How you doing?" She asked. "I just wish he would remember me already." I said.

"Just give it time." She said. "Yea I guess." I said. We went to whitneys grandmas house and got in bed. We got in the shower. Then I got out and dryed my hair and put on a pink sweat shirt and Nike shorts.

Then I got a text from Hayes.

Goodnight!💕 I felt I needed to say that...
Goodnight💕 you always said that every night...

I cut off my phone and me and Whitney watched a movie and soon fell asleep.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

The wedding is tomorrow.........will he remember?😁