Chapter 39

🌲❄️(Comment down what's your favorite season and holiday)❄️🌲
❄🍃️Mine is winter and fall❄️🍃

🌚🌍🌚🌍🌚🌍🌚🌍🌚🌍🌚🌍🌚🌍🌚🌍🌚🌍🌚🌍🌚🌍🌚🌍🌚

When I woke up I was on top of Hayes sleeping. It was 4:00 in the morning. I got up and Hayes woke up. "Babe what's wrong?" He asked. "I'm gonna get something to drink." I said. He nodded and layed back down.

I walked downstairs and got some orange juice and fixed myself a glass. I drunk it and washed the class and walked back upstairs. Hayes was asleep so I layed down. He pulled me in his chest and I fell asleep again.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

🙉🐼6 hours later🙉🐼

I woke up and got up and walked downstairs. Whitney was on the couch."hey girly!" She said. "Hey!" I said. "Do you want to go shopping and get the boys something for Christmas. Because Christmas is tomorrow?" She said. I nodded. She went to her room and went to get ready. I made me a waffle and ate it and walked upstairs.

Hayes was still asleep. I put on a pair of Hayes sweats and a pink long sleeve. I then put on my black north face jacket and put on my black boots. I curled my hair and put on mascara and eyeliner. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

Whitney and me walked out and got in my truck. I put the keys in and Whitney automatically turned on the heat. We drove all the way to target. We got there in about 3o mins. We walked in and went to the pjs section.

We both got these white leggings with red reindeer on them and designs. Then we got a red tight long sleeve. We wanted to twin on Christmas morning so we got that. Then Whitney got Nash a gift card for chipotle and a couple of shirts. Then I got Hayes sweat pants and got him a gift card for chipotle. I got Nash a new football since I popped it.

Then Whitney went off and got me something. I went and found a pink mug and got that and a gift card to American eagle and a gift card to the converse store. Then I paided for it and then Whitney paided for hers and we went back to the truck. Then we went to American eagle. We walked in and looked around. I found a blue sweat shirt with a pink eagle on it. I got that. Whitney got a pink one with a black eagle on it.

We paid and walked to bath and body works. I got candy apple perfume. Then I got peppermint body wash and lotion. I got a blue lufa and Whitney and me walked out. We walked back to the car. We turned on the heat and drove back to the cabin.

We got there and grabbed our bags and ran inside. Nash and Hayes were sitting on the couch watching 'the movie get hard'. (👈All I could think of😂). I walked upstairs and put the presents in a Christmas bag.

Hayes walked in and jumped under the covers. "Do you want to get dinner tonight?" Hayes asked. "Oh my gosh are you asking me on a date?" I said shocked laughing. "Yes I am!" He said laughing. "Sure we're do you want to go?" I asked.

"How about anywhere you want?" He said. "What about bear cave?" I asked. "Yea sure!" Hayes said. Hayes went to the bathroom and changed. I put on skinny jeans and a pink long sleeve. I then put on a black scarf and my jacket. I put on my tan leather Boots. My hair was curled so I left it. I put a piece back with two Bobbie pins.

I sprayed some perfume on and grabbed my phone. Hayes came out and we walked downstairs. "You look beautiful!" Hayes said. "You tell me that everyday!" I said. "I know and I never lie when I say it either." He said smiling. "Your so sweet!" I said. "Eh I try." He said laughing. I giggled and we got in the truck.

We drove to bear cave and walked in. We sat down in a booth and ordered two hot coco's. He came back and sat our drinks down. "What would you like to order?" He asked. "I'll have the chicken Alfredo." I said. "I'll have the same." Hayes said.

The waiter nodded and grabbed our menus and he left. Me and Hayes talked a little and the waiter came back with our food. We ate in silence. After we finished Hayes paided and we left. "Thanks for taking me it was nice!" I said. "Your welcome." He said with a smile. Ugh his smile.

We drove back to the cabin. Soon enough we made it home and walked in. We took off our jackets and walked upstairs. I put on my outfit me and Whitney got yesterday and shut the bathroom light off. "You look cute!" Hayes said. "Thanks." I said blushing.

We got in bed and snuggled. We pretty much watched a bunch of Christmas movies and soon fell asleep.
❄️🎀❄️🎀❄️🎀❄️🎀❄️🎀❄️🎀❄️🎀❄️🎀❄️🎀❄️🎀❄️🎀❄️🎀❄️🎀❄️

If you have voted and are reading my story. I want to thank you so much💘it means alot❤️ if it's Christmas were you live ' merry Christmas'❄️❄️🌚🌚🌲🌲