Chapter 19

<💑Whitney and Nash are 18💑>

BEEEP BEEP
I woke up and cut of the alarm. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and washed my hair. Then I put a pink tank top on and black sweatpants and my black bobs. Then I dryed my hair and straightened it.

Then I put on some mascara and eyeliner and perfume on. Then I got my suitcase and so did Hayes and we met Nash and Whitney in the lobby. They came down and we got in a taxi.

We rode to the airport and soon got on a plane. I fell asleep on Hayes shoulder on the airplane.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

<😈when they get off of the plane😈>

We got off the airplane and grabbed our bags. We went to whitneys jeep and got in. We put our bags in the back. We jammed out to music until we got to Nash's house. I kissed Hayes bye and then got in the front with Whitney.

Then Whitney dropped me off at my aunts new house. It was a nice big house. I got my stuff and said bye to Whitney. I walked to the door and knocked. "Hey girl I missed you!" She said. "Hey I missed you to!" I said.

I went upstairs and aunt juley helped me with unpacking. My room just had a bed and a big white dresser. It had a walk in closet and my bathroom. I put my white mirror in my closet. We finished unpacking and decided to go get lunch.

I got changed into a flowery jumper and black bobs. I brushed my hair and put on some perfume. Then I got my phone from the charger and went downstairs. We walked out and got in her white truck. My phone buzzed and it was Hayes.

Hayes👫❤️- I love you😘
Me💑❤️- I love you to😘
Hayes👫❤️- I miss you.....
Me💑❤️- I miss you to😔
Hayes👫❤️- are you free tomorrow night at 6?😏
Me💑❤️- maybe? What for?😌
Hayes👫❤️- a date🙈
Me💑❤️- see you there😋were to?
Hayes👫❤️- a surprise😄
Me💑❤️- I hate surprises😕
Hayes👫❤️- I know☺️love you talk to you later❤️
Me💑❤️- love you to😏❤️
(End of conversation)

"Who are you texting?" Aunt juley asked. " oh I was texting Hayes." I said with a small smile. "Awe well I'm going to have to meet him soon." She said. "Yeah maybe tomorrow night after our date." I said. "Okay!" She said.

We drove around chick fe la and got a chicken sandwich and waffle fries. Then we got two lemonade's. We parked in the driveway and ate our sandwich's while I told her about Disney land. "It looks like you and Hayes had a good time!" She said. I showed her all the pictures and then the promise ring he gave me. "Awe that's so cute!" She said. "Okay let's go home Clayton is home by now!" She said. I nodded

On the way home we stopped by Taco Bell and got two burritos and a coke for Clayton. We pulled in the drive way and got out. We locked the truck door and walked inside. I saw a man that had brown hair and had a black tank top on and had paint on his shirt and shorts.

"Hey babe!" He said. "Hey!" She said they hugged and he kissed her cheek. It reminded me about me and Hayes. "So tell me about yourself Clayton!" I said he nodded. We all sat down on the couch. He was eating then after he was done he started talking.

"Okay my name is Clayton. I work at a cabinet place were you paint and make kitchen and bathroom cabinets. I'm 29 and I love to go fishing. " he said "Tell me about yourself." He said. "Okay well my name is Emily Johnson and I'm 16. I have a boyfriend named Hayes and we have been together for a whole year. He gave me a promise ring and I really love him." I said. "Awe well that's cute!" He said I nodded.

"Alright well I'm going to go upstairs goodnight." I said. They hugged me and said goodnight. I walked upstairs and went to my room. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I put on a black sports bra and my pink tank top. I then put on some black aerobic pants.

Then I got in bed and turned on the tv. Full house was on and I was watching that. Then someone texted me.

Hayes💍❤️- hey baby I just wanted you to know that I love you. I can't wait till tomrrow love you bunches and goodnight❤️😘

Me👑❤️- goodnight baby I love you so much😘💑

Then I watched full house and fell asleep.
☺️😃☺️😃☺️😃☺️😃☺️😃☺️😃☺️😃☺️😃☺️😃☺️😃☺️😃☺️😃☺️😃
Thank you all for reading love you bunches💘😋
Vote plzz💍💍