Chapter 54

😍😊😊😊😊😍aye😍👆👆👆👆👆👆👆😍
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I got up earlier than usual because today is graduation. I got out of my bed and then made it up and then walked to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and I took a warm shower. Then I got out and wrapped myself in a red towel and then dried my hair.

Then I turned on my curler and let it get warm. I walked to my closet and got some jeans that were high waisted and then got a white long sleeve shirt. Then I put it on and walked to the bathroom. I curled my tips and then pulled two pieces back with a black bow.

Then I did my make up. (Mascara, eyeliner, foundation,powder, concealer, and lip gloss.) Then I put on my white converse and sprayed some perfume on. I walked downstairs with my phone and my black nike bag with my cap and gown.

I went straight to the fridge and got the milk out and some yogurt and I got a bowl and put plain yogurt in and blueberries. "Hey." Clayton said. "Hey." I said. Then I finished and brushed my teeth.

I grabbed my bag and my black north face jacket on. I then grabbed my phone and keys and walked out the door to my truck. I had about thirty minutes till school so I drove to a car wash. I padded and went threw the car wash. I got a text from Hayes.

Babe😋❤️- Good  morning beautiful!😍😊 I just wanted to say I'm so sorry I can't make it to graduation with you but I will figure out something😚. I love you so much and never want to loose you💕. You are my everything and forever and always💞. I love you baby girl!☺️ good luck at grad!😘❤️

Baby😊❤️- awe babe I never want to loose you either💞your my everything I love you so much😘😘I wish you were here but I'm ok😏😫❤️❤️😘love youuuu😘😘😘😘😘

Babe😋❤️- 😘☺️

Then I drove to school and parked and ran in because it was freezing. I went to homeroom and sat by Payton. "Hey guess what happened last night?" I said. "Oh my gosh what happened?" She asked. I told her everything. "Awe that's so sweet!" She said. "Yea and look what he sent me this morning." I said showing her. "Awe he's so sweet." She said. "Yea." I said. I talked with Payton for awhile and then we all went to the gym and changed.

Then we all sat down and waited for all the parents to get here. Then the principal did his long speech about how he was so proud of us and he was going to miss us and all that stuff. Then we got to people walking up and getting there diploma. I saw juley in a blue strapless dress with a tan cardigan and Clayton in a button up and kaiki shorts.

I saw my aunt and waved and she had a pink poster with my baby pictures and me now and said you have come so far. Gosh she is so Embarrassing. I got my phone and texted her.
Daughter😋💘- take it down please😂😂😅
Other mom💘💙- never😏😂😂

I put my phone up and then Payton and me took a pic together and then she sent it to me. I really missed Nash and Whitney but it's there honeymoon and I just wish they could be here. While all the parents were walking in I texted Hayes.

Baby❤️😘- it's happening😁without you😔👈
Babe❤️😘- .........
Baby❤️😘- ?????
Babe❤️😘- look in the middle of the stands.......

I looked in the middle and saw Nash's mom and sky and Hayes dad and brother and Whitney's mom and little brother.

Baby❤️😘- are you here.....
Babe❤️😘- idk.....
Baby❤️😘- I'm so confused😫😫
Babe❤️😘- 😏😏

The principal started calling names and I was so confused. I heard my name and I walked up. "Ok Emily you have straight A's. Also you have a scholarship to Cali state university and you have a reward for best volleyball player in the school. Let's give Emily a big round of applause." The principal said. I got a medal for volleyball and straight a's.

I sat next to Payton and then got my phone Out and I got a text from Hayes.

Babe❤️😘- congrats!😘😘😏
Baby❤️😘- were are you😫😫
Babe❤️😘- somewhere.....
Baby❤️😘-ugh😑😑

Then Payton got called and she got a volleyball medal and straight a's also. Then I got a text from Hayes and it was a picture of me and Payton in the chairs but I couldn't tell were he took it at because he zoomed in.

Baby😘❤️- were tha fuck are you??😫😫😫😫
Babe😘❤️- ........

I gave Payton my phone and she read all the messages. "I'll look around." She whispered. I nodded. I then saw Nash behind his dad and Whitney right next to him. I waved and they waved back.

Brother-in-law💙- Were is hayes😫😕
Sister-in-law💘- idk😌😋😌☺️

I kept looking and still couldn't see him.

Then the principal finished and everybody stood up and we threw our caps up. Everybody was so happy and everything. Then I got off the platform and walked over to coach. She hugged me. She's like a third mom to me. "Turn around!" She said. I looked at her funny and turned around and started to cry. It was Hayes in his football jersey and had roses. I ran to him and jumped in his arms and he spun me around and kissed me.

"How are you here?" I asked. "My dad." He said. I hugged him and he laughed. "I missed you so much but you lied to me you said you weren't coming and then you got me all confused and know your here." I said. "Sorry I wanted to surprise you and I have another surprise." He said.

He got down on one knee and said "we have been together for three years and I am in love with you. I love you so much and you don't even know. Im so glad I met you on that beach will you do me the honer of being mrs. Grier?" He asked. I was in tears. "Yes." I said.

He put the ring on my finger and picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and kissed me softly on the lips and I smiled into the kiss. Then when I let go I ran to Whitney and we jumped up and down and hugged each other. Then I hugged Nash and then Payton.

I went back to Hayes and hugged him really tight. Then I walked to my aunt juley and Clayton and hugged them. Then after that I took so many pictures with all my friends and the volleyball players and all my teachers and coaches.

Then me and Hayes got in my truck and drove back to my house. He grabbed my hand and I smiled. I pulled in my driveway and we both got out and walked upstairs. "Hayes I'm ready." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded.

He came over to me and kissed me and took of my gown and cap. I slid off my boots and he slid of his shoes. He slowly took off my white long sleeve and then my blue jeans. I was in my black bra and black lace underwear. I unbuttoned his shirt and pants and let's just say that I lost my virginity I that night to the love of my life.

🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺

Please vote on this story it would mean a lot💙💘 I'm going to write another story but please tell me in the comments who you want to be in it. It can be magcon or o2l or 5sos just tell me in the comments and please please vote😘

Thank you all for reading my story if you want to follow me I will follow you right back. I'm planning on writing another story and if you want a sequel than tell me in the comments so I can get started thank you💘💘💘💘👈👈👈👈
🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺👈🌺