Chapter 37

I got up and Hayes was still sleeping. I put on some black leggings and a white and blue simply southern shirt. I put on my brown/tan bear paw boots. I brushed my hair our out and then cut on my curler.

I shook Hayes and he didn't wake up. I kissed his cheek and he woke up. "Goodmorning baby!" I said. "Morning!" He said. He walked in the bathroom and washed his face and brushed his teeth. I then brushed mine two.

I curled a couple of pieces while Hayes was watching. "I wanna try!" Hayes said. I gave him the curler. He wrapped a piece of hair and then let it go. I will have to admit he did okay. He did a couple more and then got tired so went to get dressed.

I finished and put on Perfume and fixed my necklace Hayes gave me. I pulled two pieces back with a white bow. Then I put on eyeliner and mascara and Chapstick. I walked downstairs and grabbed a piece of toast and put some jelly on it. I ate it and then we all walked out and got in whitneys jeep.

We rode off. We got there in about 3omins. I walked inside and paided and got a pair of skates. We got the man to take a picture of us. I sent it to them and then we got on.

Hayes grabbed my hand and when we got on it was just like skating on roller skates. I let Hayes hand go and skated really fast. Whitney was about to fall so I grabbed her arm and she thanked me.

I went over to Hayes and grabbed his hand and we skated together. We skated for about 3 hours and Nash fell about 10 times. We all got hungry so we put our skates up and put on our shoes and got in the car.

We drove to dunkin donuts. We all got hot coco and a box of glazed donuts. We ate them and drunk our coffee and then we rode around. We rode around and we ended up seeing 4 dear and 2 turkeys.

We walked out of the car and then went inside and took of our boots and jackets. "What do y'all want to do now?" Nash asked. " let's make Christmas cookies!" Whitney said. We all agreed. Nash went to the store and went to get the stuff to make them.

So me and Hayes and Whitney sat on the couch and put on "Rudolph the red nose reindeer". Hayes layed down on the couch and I layed down next to him wrapped in his arms.

About a hour later Nash came back and we all got up and made cookies. We put them in the oven and then me and Hayes went upstairs. I changed into a snowman onesie and Hayes had on sweats and a red t shirt. I walked downstairs and we sat on the couch. About 30mins later the cookies were ready.

I got up and got a big plate and put the cookies on the plate. Then I sat it on the table and made everybody hot coco. We all watched a bunch of Christmas movies and then I fell asleep on Hayes and Whitney fell asleep on Nash.
🍪☕️🍪☕️🍪☕️🍪☕️🍪☕️🍪☕️🍪☕️🍪☕️🍪☕️🍪☕️🍪☕️🍪☕️🍪☕️🍪☕️

🎀Thanks for reading keep voting. And give me a follow and I sure will follow you back🎀