Chapter 47

I woke up and saw Clayton waking me up. "What do you want it's 6:40." I said putting my head in the pillows. "I know it is you have school." He said laughing. "Ugh." I said. Clayton laughed and walked out. I got up and went to my bathroom. I cut on my curler and brushed my hair out. I then put on my black nike sweats. I put on a dark blue long sleeve jacket and a white tank top underneath.

Then I put my hair in two parts and curled my hair. About 30mins later I was done. I cut it off and walked to my closet. I put on my black nike shoes and put on some mascara. Then I got my gym bag for volleyball and got my book bag and walked downstairs.

I grabbed a apple juice and walked outside. I put my bags in the back seat and pulled out of the driveway. I got a call from Hayes so I put it on speaker and sat it on my leg. I don't want to get in a wreck.

"Hey babe." He said.
"Hey baby!" I said.
"Are you on the way to school?" He asked.
"Yea are you?" I asked.
"No not for another hour or so." He said.
"Then why are you calling if you could be asleep?" I asked.
"I wanted to talk to you." He said.
"Awe your sweet!" I said.
"Yea I try." He said.
"Well I love you but I got to go bye babe!" I said.
"Alright bye love you." He said.
( he hung up )

I pulled in whitneys drive way and beeped the horn. About thirty seconds later she came running out. She put her bags in the back and got in and put her seatbelt on. "Hey." She said. "Hey." I said. I pulled out and drove to school.

We pulled in and I drove around and finally found a parking space. We got out and got our bags and walked to the gym. "Hey coach Gordon!" We said. "Hello lady's what do you need?"she asked. "Can we put our bags in the locker room?" I asked. "Sure and practice is right after school!" She said. We nodded and walked to the locker room.

We put our bags in the lockers and hugged each other bye and ran off to class. I went to homeroom and sat down in the middle. "Okay class you can just get on your phones." She said. So everybody pulled out there phones.

I put my earbuds in and put on 'the hills' by the weekend. I got a text from Hayes.

Hayes❤️- hey I'm on the bus😛
Me🎀- I'm in homeroom😋
Hayes❤️- I miss you already and it's only been a night😩
Me🎀- I know I miss you to but I get to see you friday😊
Hayes❤️- yayyyyy😋

"Class dismiss." The teacher said.

Me🎀- gtg I love you😘😘
Hayes❤️- bye love you 😘😍

I got my stuff and walked out. I walked to language arts and sat by Nash. "Hey baby sis." He said. "Hey ." I said. "Ok class get out your book and finish your four page summery." She said. I only had a page left so I started working.

Then I got a text it was Whitney.

Whitney🙈- hey girl. Coach said we need to meet her in the gym like now👈
Me😍- ok be there in a sec👈

I fished up my summery and walked to the desk. "Hey coach Gordon needs me in the gym." I said. I handed her my paper. She stapled it and put it in her file. She wrote me a pass. I got my stuff and walked out of class. I got another text.

Bruthur💘- we're are you going?
Me🎀- coach needs me and Whitney.

He read it and I walked to the gym. I walked in and went to Whitney and coach. "Hey what's up?" I said. "Ok we have a game tonight." She said. "But you won't be here your going to the doctor." I said. "Yea but I was wondering can you and Whitney be the leaders since yall are the best on the team?" She asked. "Yes we would love to!" I said. "Good." She said. We hugged her and she laughed.

"Ok you need to meet me here right after school is over." She said. We nodded. She gave us a pass and we walked back to class. I walked to history and sat in the back. I always loved history but I don't know. I miss Hayes. We were in this class together. Now I sit by this kid that picks his nose and smells. I miss holding his hand during class and him kissing my cheek after class was over.