Chapter 6

When I woke up I was in a white room. Whitney was right next to me. Hayes was holding my hand and his head was on the bed so was Nash. I got up and Whitney did to. She hugged me tight and I hugged her back. " what happened to me?" I asked. "you fell and it your head bad." She said. I had a white patch on the side of my head.

Nash woke up and hugged me and went to get the doctor and Whitney went with him. Hayes was still asleep so I shock him and he still didn't wake up. I kissed his cheek and he woke up. "Emily am I dreaming?" He asked. " nope!" I said. He hugged me and I hugged back. He kissed my cheek and went to get me some water.

The doctor came in and gave me some pain pills and said that I need to rest my head and that's pretty much it. Hayes came back and sat the glass down. Nash and Whitney went out. "look Emily I'm so sorry!" "Hayes it's ok." I said. "no it's not I was being a dick and I'm really sorry. I really like you and never want to lose you!" He said. "Hayes I really like you to and I forgive you and I'm sorry for saying I'm not gorgeous or beautiful but honestly I'm not sorry for that part because that's how I really feel." I said. " Emily there is no reason to not think your beautiful because you are. When I first met you I thought I wouldn't even have a chance with you. Because your to good for me. Your so pretty I just thought I was like nothing compared to you!" He said.

" Hayes I'm not perfect ok Im fat and have acne and all that stuff!" I said. " Emily you have no acne and your body is perfect!" He said. " whatever!" I said. " okay mrs I'm not perfect!" He said. He walked out and slammed the door. Ugh I was so tired of him sometimes. But it's hard to stay mad at him because I'm in love with him yeah you heard me I love him. I just can't tell him.

I went on Twitter and tweeted " only if he new...." And shut my phone off. Then hayes tweeted " what should I have known?" I freaked out. I just shut my phone off and pretended to be asleep. Hayes walked in and grabbed m hand. " I'm sorry I got mad earlier I just don't like that you don't think your beautiful. Because you are way more than pretty or gorgeous. I just wanted to say I.....um.....uh....love you. I know you can't here me but that's a good thing because I know you don't feel the same so yeah." He said.

He got up. I sprung up and said " Hayes I love you to!" He turned around quick and smiled and walked back over. "Really?" He said. I shook my head. I got on my knees and hugged him. I looked him in the eyes and he kissed me.
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘
🙈Vote and share and follow🙈