Chapter 8

When I woke up I was cuddled up to Hayes. I poked him and he didn't wake up. He was probably the world heaviest sleeper. I kissed him and about 30secs he woke up. " it's really bad that you only wake up if I kiss you." I said laughing. " hey well I love your kisses so." He said. I laughed. We both got up and I got strawberry yogurt and Hayes got blueberry yogurt. We sat on the couch and ate and watched the movie " time travel.".

Soon enough Nash came down but not Whitney. " hey I need to talk to y'all." Nash said. We nodded. " okay so next Monday is me and whitneys 2 year anniversary, and I wanted to do something special." He said. He told us the plan and it was gonna be really hard to keep it from her but I think I can do it. "Thanks!" He said.

Soon enough Whitney came down and went to the kitchen to fix herself some coffee. Me and Hayes held hands and watched tv. " ok so who wants to go to Disney land in Orlando Florida tomorrow?" Nash asked. We all nodded. " okay so me and Hayes are going to go home and pack and we will meet in the morning tomorrow?" Nash said. We nodded.

I turned to Hayes "do you have to go?" " yea babe but I'll come see you tonight okay?" He said. " okay." I said. I hugged him tight and he whispered in my ear love you babe! And I said I love you to. We kissed and then he had to leave.

I went upstairs and got in the shower. I washed my hair real good and then washed my body. I dryed off and got out. I put on some blue jean shorts and a white tee shirt tucked in that had a blue pocket and in blue letters 88 on the back. I put on my blue converse and then did my make up. (Mascara, foundation,conceler, and eyeliner). Then I dryed my hair and curled it. I put two pieces back with 4 Bobbie pins and I was down. I grabbed my phone and walked out the door. I got my penny board and rode to a frozen yogurt shop.

When I got there I put my penny board behind the bushes so no one would take it. I got a strawberry yogurt with blue berries on it. I grabbed it and paided. I got my penny board and rode around while eating. Yeah I know I got skills😂. I skated around and found a park. I threw by cup away and sat down on the bench. I watched the little kids go up the slide and running around playing.

Then I grabbed my penny board and skated back home. After about 30mims I made it home. I put my penny by the door and walked in. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a water. I sat down on the stools and drank my water while I scrolled threw Instagram. I threw my water bottle in the trash and walked upstairs.

I walked in the room and got my black suitcase and packed. ( 6 Crop tops, 2 long sleeves, 2 pairs of sweatpants, 7 pairs of shorts, 6 pairs of Nike pros, 6 shirts, and 2 dresses, and shoes and sandels, make up, straightener and curler). After I was done it was 5:34 and I got a text. I sat down on the bed.

Hayes🌍❤️🙈- hey babe I'm on the way see you in 5 😘
Me🌍🙈😍- okay😘

I went to my mirror and fixed my make up and hair. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. The doorbell rung and I ran to the door and opened it. I jumped in his arms and he laughed. I closed the door and got on my penny. Me and Hayes held hands and rode to his house. " so are you ready to meet my mom?" Hayes asked. " what I'm meeting your mom you never told me." I said. " it's okay calm down she will love you!" Hayes said. I nodded. But in real life I was really nervous.

We made it to his house and I got off my penny and we walked up to the door. Hayes opened the door and we walked in. " mom come here!" Hayes yelled which scared me. Hayes laughed. A women walked down in black shorts and a black chevron shirt. "Hi I'm Hayes mom." She said greeting me with a hand shake. " hi mrs Grier." I said. " oh please call me Liz." She said. I nodded. " so Hayes who is this?" His mom asked. " this is my lovely girlfriend Emily." He said smiling at me. " awe well it's nice to meet you Emily! I don't know how you deal with him." She said laughing. I giggled " yeah he's pretty hard to deal with sometimes." I said laughing.