Chapter 53

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hayes looks adorable😍😍 but Nash thow☺️I'm a Nash and Matthew girl💕what about yall💞👈tell me in the comments who is cuter💕Hayes little teeth awe👆💙☺️😋

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up to my alarm going off so I turned it off and sat up. I stretched. Tomorrow is graduation so we have to practice today. I got up and my hair was a mess. I got in the shower and washed it. Then I didn't feel like drying it or doing anything with it. I flipped my head over and put some gel in my hair.

Then I went to my closet and put some Jean high waisted shorts. Then I put on my white tank top and my tan nit cardigan. I went to the bathroom and put on some mascara and Chapstick. Then I put on my white converse and grabbed my phone, keys, and blue book bag. I walked downstairs and got a water and put it in my bag. Clayton and juley were upstairs asleep and I had a hour before school.

It was my coaches birthday so I got my pink poster and markers and computer. I printed out a white volleyball and cut it out. I put it on he side of the poster. I got some gems and outlined the volleyball with it. Then I got a black marker and wrote "happy birthday Mrs. Grogan! We love you!" And did it in bubble letters.

I got my phone and started a group text with the volleyball players. I texted 'come over to my house' and they all said ok. Then about 20mins later they came. They all signed it and we sat down and talked. "So is Hayes going to graduation?" Abby asked. "No he's coming a week after, which Is bull shit." I said. "Hey it's ok we will be there!" Payton said. "Yea oh my gosh we have ten minutes before school starts we have to go!" I said.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out with the girls. T We all got in our cars and drove to school.  When I got to school I walked in and walked to the gym. I saw coach Grogan and I went to her and pulled out the poster and said "happy birthday!" I said. "Awe thank you so much!" She said. "Your welcome but I have to go I have class!"I said. She hugged me and I walked to my locker.

I put my book bag in my locker and walked to class. I sat down in the back and waited for the teacher to come in."alright class you can get on your phones and in about twenty minutes were going to the gym." The teacher said. That's when everybody got on there phone.

I got my phone out and Hayes texted me.

Babe😋❤️- hey beautiful❤️ can you talk?
Baby☺️❤️- yea of course😊
Babe😋❤️- well I wanted to tell you that I love you😘😘
Baby☺️❤️- awe babe I love you to😚😚
Babe😋❤️- also I miss you so much😭😫😘
Baby☺️❤️- awe I know I miss you to😫😘😭your still coming after grad right?
Babe😋❤️- well I meant to tell you but I don't know because mine is a week after yours and I have school and I can't miss my tests😔😁😕
Baby☺️❤️- hey it's ok you don't have to come I didn't really care if you came anyways😏
Babe😋❤️- baby you know I want to and you want me to come but I don't know how I will be able to make it with all of finals I have to study for.😕
Baby☺️❤️- I know I want you to come but you need to stay and focus on your finals and we will go from there😔💞
Babe😋❤️- ok gtg I love you😘😍😘😍
Baby☺️❤️- ok love you to bye💞❤️💞❤️
Babe😋❤️- bye beautiful😘❤️

I put my phone up in my back pocket. It was bad enough that he can't be there but now he might not be able to come after a week. That really made my day crappie. "Okay class line up and were walking to the gym and get your cap and gown." Mrs Amy said.