Chapter 33

(👑🐵3 months later🐵👑)

It was finally the day my aunt was getting married. We were in Hawaii in a hotel. Me and Whitney were the brides maids. I put my till stapless dress on and so did Whitney. I curled whitneys hair and she curled mine. We both put on white eyeshadow and mascara and eyeliner. I put on some lipgloss.

Then it was time she was about to walk down the isle. Me and Whitney walked down and Hayes winked at me and I smiled at sat down by Hayes. Whitney sat down next to Nash. Then she came out. She was stunning. She had a long white flowey dress and her blonde hair was curled. She looked very pretty.

They said there vauls and kissed. It was so cute I had a tear come down. I was so happy for her. Me and Hayes walked down the isle and walked into the wedding area. They did the cake and everybody went up stage and said something. I went up there last.

" I'm so happy for yall. My parents and brother died when I was younger and I would have been in a foster care. If my aunt haven't adopted me. She took care of me and I'm thank ful for that. I love you both and wish you the best!" I said and walked down. I hugged my aunt and me and Whitney sat down and talked.

Then our boyfriends walked up. "Ma we have this dance?" They asked with there hands out. We looked at each other and laughed. "No I think we're going to find better boys to dance with us!" We said laughing. We were about to get up and then they pulled us to the dance floor.

we danced all night. Then a slow song came on and I couldn't find Hayes and Whitney couldn't find Nash. We looked all over the dance floor and the bar and snack area. We then felt hands on our hips and saw Nash and Hayes.

"You scared us!" Whitney said. I laughed. Hayes grabbed my hands and pulled me to the dance floor. He put his hands around my wasit and I put my hands on his neck and we sawed to the song. Then 'photograph' came on and it was my favorite song.

Me and Hayes danced to the song and pretty much we all danced together to about 11:30. Then my aunt and Clayton were living. I hugged them bye and they kissed my cheek. They were going on there honey moon. They were going to Australia for two months.

I was going to stay at whitneys house until then. I brought my suitcases already over there. I hugged Hayes. "I love you Emily!" Hayes said. "And I love you Hayes!" I said. "See you at school!" He said. Before I walked out he pulled me close and kissed me softly on the lips. I smiled into the kiss and he did to. He let go a kissed my cheek and then walked off with Nash.

Me and Whitney walked to my truck and got in. "Have you and Hayes done it?" She asked. "No why?" I asked. She didn't say anything. "Have you and Nash?" I asked. She blushed. "OMG YOU NEVER TOLD ME!" I said looking at her shocked. She smiled. "Sorry!" She said laughing.

"When did you do it?" I asked. "At Disney land." She said blushing. "Omg and you never told me that was like a year ago what tha fuck!" I said. "I'm sorry dame." She said. We both laughed.

I drove back to her house and we went inside. I walked upstairs and took off my dress and hung it up in the closet. Then I took off all my make up and washed my face. I put on shorts and a red plain t shirt. "Goodnight loser!" Whitney said. "Goodnight dork!" I said.

Hayes❤️- goodnight gorgeous👫😘
Me❤️- night babe😘💘
Hayes❤️- love you😍
Me❤️- love you to💜

Then I fell asleep.
🎌❤️🎌❤️🎌❤️🎌❤️🎌❤️🎌❤️🎌❤️🎌❤️🎌❤️🎌❤️🎌❤️🎌❤️🎌❤️🎌

Thank you for reading.🎀
Love you guys🎂
Please vote🎈