Chapter 20

<<<💍👑she got her drivers license btw since she's 16💍👑>>>

When I woke up it was around 9:35 so I got up. I scrolled threw Instagram and Twitter and then got up. I walked downstairs and Clayton was fixing pancakes and bacon. "We're aunt juley?" I asked. "Oh she's at work!" He said. "Ok." I said.

I sat down on the bar stools and Hayes texted me.

Hayes🙈💘- Goodmorning gorgeousness☺️❤️
Me💘☺️- Goodmorning hayes😘☺️

Clayton finished so we ate. He was on the phone with juley. Whitney texted me.

Whitney👯🌸- hey bestie!
Me👯🌸- hey what's up?
Whitney👯🌸- do you want to go shopping and maybe the beach?
Me👯🌸- sure see you in a bit!
Whitney👯🌸- ok!

I washed the dishes and said bye to Clayton. He had to go to work. I went upstairs. I changed into white shorts and I put on a blue tank top. Then I put on a cross necklace and put my hair in a braid. I put on some mascara and then put on my blue converse. I put on my perfume and put my phone in my back pocket.

I walked downstairs and got in my aunts white truck. I drove to Whitney's house and then called her. She came right outside. "Hey girl!" She said and closed the door. "I like your truck!" She said. "Thanks!" I said. We turned on the radio and sang to the top of our lungs.

I parked the car and we got out. We walked in American eagle and we decided to shop for school clothes. School starts in two weeks. So we got a bunch of shirts at American eagle. I got some jeans and got some skinny jeans with holes in them. I got a couple of shorts that go to my finger tips. Then we went Aeropostale.

We both got Bethany mota's new perfume. I got a yellow shirt with pretty lace in the back and Whitney got a pink one. Then we both got two pairs of white jeans. Then we went to gap and we both got a black sweatshirt. Then we got some black sweatpants.

We paided and it was about 2:00 so we started getting hungry. We got a frozen yogurt and sat down. "So when are y'all having the wedding?" I asked. " well we're thinking about Christmas." She said. "Oh ok." I said. "Yea hopefully it will snow so it will make the wedding more prettier." She said. I nodded.

We finished eating and then went to a dress shop. She went to look around and so did I. I picked out a black dress with white and pink flowers. Then I got a white cardigan. Whitney got a pink dress that was strapless and a black belt around the waist.

After that we got in the truck and left. We made it back to her house. We hugged and Said bye. I drove home and then Nash texted me.

Brother😈- hey Hayes is in the hospital you need to come right now😔~address~
I wasn't looking up and I saw bright light and then everything went black.

😈😕😈😕😈😕😈😕😈😕😈😕😈😕😈😕😈😕😈😕😈😕😈😕😈😕😈
Thank you for reading🙆
Check out my other stories🌸
Vote plzz💍💍